1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ZoomFuse.com Webmaster IT forum for sale +domains

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Hostix, Aug 9, 2013.

Hey Guys,

I am looking to see if I can get any good offers on ZoomFuse.com/RocketTechnology.net I do have the database for the SMF forum but I do not have the files anymore. I lost them somewhere, I have also converted it to MyBB.

Traffic is pretty good for the new domain and It comes with everything to start you off smooth. I just want to see if I can sell it to start a new forum that I have more interest in. Traffic stats are attached.

Both domain are at NameCheap.com

I know how much I paid for it but I am not expecting that much but am open to offers at the moment.

Traiffic : http://zoomfuse.com/zoomfuse.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also have Domains for sale.
    You like Domains.com - NameCheap - Check whois for expire date.
    LowEndVMs.com - LEB Domain - GoDaddy - Check Whois for Expire date.
    AllAboutVPS.com - Leb Blog - GoDaddy Check whois
    Host-Forums.com - GODaddy - Check whois for Domain Expire date.

Taking offers on Each of these domain and the forum PM me for quick response.

Hostix, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. -MGS-

-MGS- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Are you able to send us further information about your traffic. Plus have you paid for any postings? And what is the issue with the SMF database?

-MGS-, Aug 10, 2013 IP