1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zombie Traffic Draining Adwords Budget

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by tornado!, Nov 11, 2015.

Is there anyone else here seeing a very high rate of bad traffic coming from Adwords? My sales have been down since September but my spend is 300%! WTF! I will have one good day in Adwords followed by a series of bad days and the cycle repeats itself. On bad days the people visit the site and view maybe one or maybe two pages and leave. This is not normal traffic and looks like bots, but no abnormal bot activity has been found after examining my logs.

tornado!, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try to find some patterns in these fluctuations? Did you check your keywords? What KW brings most conversions?
    Try to see, maybe you got new competitor and he got your CPC skyrocketing.
    If you need a Certified Google partner to manage your AdWords accounts PM me.
    Regards.

Fer0, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you using Search only or Display as well for Ads? Are you using a Negative keyword list? Is your target audience global or local?
    Research your stats on day/time of day traffic figures. This might give you insight on patterns and if ads need to be adjusted.

kjh-08, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  4. QinnVo

QinnVo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you think your keywords are gained?
    Can you tell me you're running with an account of how not?

QinnVo, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  5. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also experiencing the same thing...... I have started one real estate campaign......before 15 days . first 10 to 12 days there were good no of leads i.e 31 but last 3 to 4 days there is only 1 leads and the Adword Money is Draining Out. I did not change any thing in campaign..... the campaign is as it like 15 days before. Can some body have any idea about this... please share

MayurKawale, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  6. shreekaant

shreekaant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am experiencing the same thing, my account http://www.venezafurniture.in has been with adwords for some time. however lately I am seeing a pattern of users coming to the home page , going to the second page and leaving , all within a span of 2-3 seconds.. there seems to be someone who is deliberately doing this. earlier used to get these from spain , russia etc. after blocking them it was fine for sometime , but its local now. how do i stop this?

shreekaant, Dec 5, 2015 IP
  7. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Direct traffic is traffic from people who enter your URL directly in browser address bar or click on their bookmark.

Fer0, Dec 6, 2015 IP