1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Zeuscart problem

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Shayne, Apr 21, 2012.

Okay, I've got past the first hurdle after re-installing the cart on a new server. I now have another problem - when placing a test order via PayPal Express Checkout the data isn't being stored in Admin > Orders. Do I require an auto-return URL for this to work? If so, does anyone know what this should be as I can't find any info in the ZeusCart manual. ..

TIA,
    Shayne

Hi,
    I've just installed Zeuscart 3.0 software and have everything up and running. Everything seems fine except the second stage of the Checkout process. If I add an item to the cart then enter details for Quick Registration (user and password) the following page says 'No Prodcuts Available in Your Shopping Cart.' I've checked the file permission settings, these all seem correct. I was wondering if anyone might know how to resolve this.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I've searched through Google and couldn't find any support forums relating to Zeuscart!

TIA,
    Shayne

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    Shayne, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  2. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi

For more details, you can contact or

joelchrist, May 2, 2012 IP
  3. Shayne

Shayne Peon