1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zero Investments 109 sales just in two days.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Faik Djikic

Faik Djikic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @ Shipra Mukhopadhyaya
    I'm new to this forum and I do not see "Like" link (although I've read that it should be close to "Reply" which I can see). So I'll use this as an opportunity to thank you for this post. It gave me some ideas how to try to move my sales forward. And, although I believe that this is a true story, even if it wasn't who cares - it is helpful and useful.
    So once again - thank you!
    BTW - do you provide this kind of services for others (direct sales of a single product - in my case software license)? If you do, please PM me and I'll send you more details.

Faik Djikic, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  2. LaughingBearInc

LaughingBearInc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was very curious about this, and was ready to try this if I could understand every step - until I got to this part. Well, first, you said,

Yes, good, Spam is Bad, I can't stand spam - so I kept reading. But when you said this -

My brain came to a screeching halt. One of my personal pet peeves- one of the things I hate the most when I am on Facebook in groups, is when people are using HootSuite or other software to market to those groups. It IS spam.

So I was thinking - do you care about not spamming.. or do you care about not being caught?

I kept reading - and got to this part -

and suddenly I feel like I'm on a black hat forum. Bots and Spam and only caring about not getting caught- not caring about using dark tactics.

I am new here.. but I'm starting to wonder what kind of forum this is, and if it's worth sticking around. Is this the kind of place where people teach each other how to not get caught, and how to use shady methods just to save time, at the expense of other people (such as the users of the groups who don't go there to be spammed?)

You got 109 sales. How many THOUSANDS of people did you annoy / spam to get those 109 sales I wonder.

At any rate, thanks for sharing, you are obviously a very intelligent woman. It's a shame you aren't using your superpowers for good ;-)

LaughingBearInc, Sep 5, 2013 IP
    only words likes this.
  3. easywebhost

easywebhost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep off this method. She is using blackhat methods which will get your website off google ranks...
    You are warned

easywebhost, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  4. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will not say anything bad toward her for sharing a method she used to make money online, and it seems pretty fast. However to build a real business online that will last for years to come, you can't take shortcuts. It comes with hard work, patience, and investing some of your own money.

I think a safer and much better way, would be to create a Fan Page, then buy some Facebook ads to attract very interested customers to your site. From there you can send them to a sales page, squeeze page, or what ever site you want.

mkcookin, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  5. AliceHarrold

AliceHarrold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing it, and I can see how it can work - but I have a question, if someone does not know programming, how can they learn to create a bot to tweet to specific tweets? could you PM me if you don't want to name any, because I don't even know what they are called, at least ones which are user-friendly enough to work.

Also - I am disappointed in members seemingly attacking someone just sharing their input and valuable experience. I personally see how this can work very well, even implementing part of it.

May I also ask what subject the book was? was it an information book or story or?

Edit: WOW - I just read the other comments.... I can't believe the extent everyone discourages other people... i am so disappointed.

AliceHarrold, Sep 13, 2013 IP