1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ZenoviaExchange.com Launches

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dringdahl, Apr 19, 2012.

We are proud to announce we have launched our publisher side of this exciting new product.

We utilize several new technologies to help publishers receive the highest CPMs available. These include CPC networks, Direct CPM sales of ads to agencies, Real Time Bidding Systems (RTB) and partner network sites.

We allow for you to use us for backfilling your ad spots, or use us as your primary ad system with passbacks and floors. This allows you to select a price for that ad, EG if you can't beat .60c send it back to X. By doing this you will optimize your ad revenues on your sites drastically, while maintaining full control.

Our easy to use interface, and robust reporting make us a sure fit for you.

We are an IAB member, and provide excellent support and quality ads for your site. We have had several of our test sites obtain site wide CPMs over $1.25

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    dringdahl, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. aresmen1

aresmen1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting. Anyone looked at these guys yet?

aresmen1, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  3. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could you tell us a little about your network's advertisers and restrictions on ads?

Do you allow advertisers to submit their own creatives/code, or do you force them to use a specific model/your own generator?

The reason I ask, is because some networks that allow advertisers to submit their own code and just 'screen' the code may let ads with malware, audio, redirects, etc leak into the network. So how exactly does your network prevent ads like these from displaying on your network?

That is my main concern. But any other info is greatly appreciated!

njfail, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  4. dringdahl

dringdahl Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We only have quality ads from tested partners. On our own direct ads on the system, every ad and for that matter advertiser is manually reviewed as are the publishers. There is a rigorous review for all that pass thru our doors. Pubs can block by domain, or brand if so desired as well.

TIA

dringdahl, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  5. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Interested, how can I sign up? Whats your payment term?

Greyhound, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  6. dringdahl

dringdahl Peon

Best Answers:
    You can sign up at ZenoviaExchange.com/publisher - the payment terms are ~30 days from end of month. Paypal, Wire or Check.

dringdahl, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  7. aresmen1

aresmen1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well... I put their ads up as a backup to contextweb...

Right now, nothing's showing up, aside from the occasional 728x90 banner appearing in my 300x250 space (!).

Not too impressive. I'll give it a day, I guess.

aresmen1, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  8. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll be the digitalpoint guinea pig :)
    I signed my ERBoH.com forum up for zenovia exchange

I will report back here once I am accepted and give a review of the publisher system.
    And I'll update it once payday comes around.

njfail, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  9. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    What does 'ad unit size' mean for bagup tags? For some reason, it says 4... ?

Also, my backup tag doesn't seem to be working. Its just a image made into a link with html.

Lastly, the options "US" and "International" for backup tags, does international include the US+other countries? Or Just other countries?
    I assume this option limits who you show the backup tag to? So if I select "US", then it won't show the backup tag to other countries?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    njfail, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  10. dringdahl

dringdahl Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

Just to answer a couple questions posted here.

Due to how we use RTBs sometime when you signup it can be 72 hours before you start to see 100% fill rates. We pay for all impressions though, the default (blank ads) we are paying out at .35c cpms.

njfail - ping me on on the 'backup' tag. are you talking about the passback tags?

dringdahl, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  11. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, when I said 'backup' I meant passback tags.
    It seems like the passback tag button was removed.

I may have misunderstood something. So you guys are a 100% fill rate network? I noticed blank-white spaces in my adzone, and I thought it would show my 'passback' tag instead of the white-space. But if you guys are a 100% fill rate network, then I was just mistaken, and theres no problems.

The passback tag button seems to be missing right now, but I am still unsure about the 'ad unit size' being 4, and the us/international options.

Also, do you have a publisher referral program?

One last thing, I noticed I can receive +$0.03 per CPM for adding a link to your site.
    Does that have to be on every page that an ad shows on? or just the main site page? Or are there any restrictions? Do you happen to know if it is a NoFollow or DoFollow link?

njfail, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  12. tkien

tkien Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you read from .03c -> $0.03 ?

btw, does it count per unique impression?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    tkien, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  13. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    How about CPM and click rate? Country rate too!

weisheng, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  14. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    @weisheng For the first day, I got about $0.11 eCPM. I believe this is a CPM network and not a CPC network. I would be interested in knowing the different rates for different countries though, it would be a nifty thing for them to add into the reporting center. Their 'reports' tab doesn't seem to work for me. But that may be because the publisher service seems to be 2 days old... and I've only been using it for 1 day, so there may not be much to report on :p

@tkien I thought the ".03c CPM" meant $0.03 cents added to my CPM rates. Is that not what it means?

njfail, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  15. weisheng

weisheng Member

Best Answers:
    I will wait for 1 week! Hope you will have a nice report!^^

weisheng, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  16. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think I will get the 1st payment until about June 1st, since they have net ~30.
    But I will still be posting updates as I use their publisher network.

They would probably benefit from doing a start-up-special, and paying net 5 or net 10 (so the 1st payment would be for April, and come on May 5th or May 10th). A lot more publishers would come on board after seeing successful payments being made. Of course it should be a 1 time promotional type thing, just to get people to be able to show proof of payment quicker.

Also a referral program would be nice.

njfail, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  17. tkien

tkien Peon

Best Answers:
    Well not sure about that but i read it as .03cent = $0.0003 CPM

tkien, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  18. dringdahl

dringdahl Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all...

Ok we took the passback down til early this week, had some issues with leaks. Will be back up, I was sure we had tested every possible issue out there. On the .03c CPM boost, that is on ALL impressions we serve. We dont really have rules, would like it in the footer of all pages but any link (minimum on home page) would be good. - EG here is the math, if your daily average CPM was .50c we would pay .53c, so it is ad based not unique impression based.

Geo Reports coming this week too.

And finally, njfail, .11c/cps... Standby, as the buyers come up during the business hours, that will rocket up SIGNIFICANTLY...

thanks guys, sorry we might be a little early but helping us out will help you guys out in the long run as we remove the middle men from the equation.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the comments and feedback... I want this to be the BEST ad network on the planet...

dringdahl, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  19. toycat

toycat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What makes you think that the PPC market isn't over saturated?

toycat, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  20. dringdahl

dringdahl Peon

Best Answers:
    We are not a PPC provider. We are a CPM provider.

dringdahl, Apr 22, 2012 IP