1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Zend Server?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by scottlpool2003, Oct 13, 2014.

I manage a few websites that are growing quite large in size and are now getting a little too big to handle.

The websites don't run on any frameworks, so I was thinking about having them running with Zend Server - mainly because it's popular but also because I like the live monitoring.

Question is, is it worth it? Do I need it? Will it actually help me build, manage & maintain more efficiently?

Answers appreciated.

scottlpool2003, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  2. deli6z

deli6z Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you probably meant Zend Framework. Zend Server is a web server basically - in fact it is modified version of Apache with more features like web interface for modifying your php config and such. Zend Framework on the other side is a written on the php project which allows you write efficient web sites spending less time.
    If you have already fully working projects written utilizing some other frameworks it is going to be a significant amount of work to rewrite it based on zend. The other question is why do you want to do it. It might be sufficient just to improve your existing codebase - work on the datamodel and database structure.

deli6z, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  3. kpmedia

kpmedia Member

Best Answers:
    Do you maybe mean Zend OpCache?

kpmedia, Nov 4, 2014 IP