1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Zematch Matrimony

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Kayode Omotosho, Jul 6, 2020.

Zeematch is a Profitable Dating site like Tinder/Bumble/Match.com. Make Money by offering Premium packages, credit system, and Display Advertisements! I am selling it because I need some funds to complete my other projects.
    How is it monetized?
    • Get Paid Easily – Sell Credits, Premium Packages and Display Advertisements!
    • Adjust Plans/Pricing
    • Apply Filters like: Age, Lifestyle, Locations, Gender and much more!
    • Uses Location to Match People Near Each other
    • SEO friendly: SEO friendly links, and HTML code that Google will love!

>> Website Details <<
    • Upload Images: Upload any image from your device and share it online with other users
    • High Performance & Capability: This can handle any amount of videos/images easily, with very high performance and speed.
    • Like: User can like users to the find match page.
    • User Profile: User can create his own profile and upload unlimited images.
    • SEO friendly: SEO friendly links and HTML code that Google would love!
    • Powerful Admin panel: Manage settings, videos, design, and a lot more easily from our admin panel.
    • Powerful UI: Beautiful and modern design.
    • Pro System: Users can get the top features by subscribing to one of the script pro packages.
    • Credit System: Users should purchase credit to use it on messages, gifts, and likes etc
    ‌‌Other Details
    Back-end Framework: Larval (PHP/HTML)
    Front-end Framework: Bootstrap (HTML/CSS/JS)
    Built on WordPress: No
    Website Hosting Requirements: Shared Hosting Recommended in the beginning, as your business grows you may need to upgrade to a Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Dedicated Hosting.

>> Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q. / FAQ) <<
    Q: Will you help me earn money with the site?
    A:
    Sadly not, we will only support issues with the site itself. It is up to you to build a digital presence and credibility to start making some serious cash! (see the question below)

Q: Will this site make money without any work?
    A:
    Although after this site is established everything can be setup to be autopilot, no business starting from the ground can instantly gain clients and cash. You must first work to build credibility and a digital presence before your work can be done. (Basic marketing and SEO strategy is a GREAT start!)

‌‌

Kayode Omotosho, Jul 6, 2020 IP
  2. SMr Akhtar

SMr Akhtar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested i can see your site please but i am looking onlyfans related site
    if you possible Pm S K Y P my Logo text

SMr Akhtar, Feb 4, 2021 IP