1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ZeekRewards Affiliate No. 1. MLM company in THE WORLD.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by naviown, Feb 23, 2012.

1. naviown

naviown Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to use Payza or STP.

naviown, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. trungnhut

trungnhut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    eclipseblack: I've tried both 2
    naviown: I have no payza or STP

trungnhut, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. Hassansoj12

Hassansoj12 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey naviown
    One of my affiliate opened a payza account and he uploaded 75$ to upgrade and alsom to make his account verified.I think more then 7 days gone it is still on pending?

Hassansoj12, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. mikeb916

mikeb916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payza seems to be moving slowly right now. I am not sure why. I would send a support ticket and wait a few more days before you tell your downline member to make a call to the office.

mikeb916, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  5. naviown

naviown Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this, it may help you :

Mark N Phillips 14 hours ago
    Eric,

I hear you and I have had same issues, however; I'll share a tip with you that has worked for me each time your same scenario occurs (and it has been at least 5 times when I have enrolled a new affiliate).

As soon as you get the cc error message, stop trying any more times. Immediately, get onto the chat line (the online box that appears on your website), wait patiently for a chat operator and tell them your downline is trying to upgrade and request them to release the "fraud alert" from the cc your affiliate is using.

I had this exact issue yesterday. I woke up early this morning, got in line for a chat operator and simply told her to release the fraud alert from my affiliates cc (I provided the username of my downline affiliate). She came back about a minute later and said it had indeed been locked and the lock was released. This has happened many times. Frustrating? You bet. But this seems to work every time for me.

I think you can actually turn this into a positive light for ZR. Tell your prospect that ZR takes fraud very seriously and for some reason, they have blocked this cc attempt. Make yourself look like the hero and tell them you will take care of it (that's when you do the above described process and it should work every time).

My neighbor bought 10k of sample bids and had this same issue. He was frustrated, as was I. I told him I would take care of it in the morning. I did. I called him (hoping it would actually now work) and told him he should be good to go. Low and behold, he called me a few minutes later and thanked me and actually said he was impressed ZR takes fraud seriously. His neagtive turned into a big positive.

Lastly, just like the chat box disappearing at times, the phone system works this way (I believe based on same issues you have described)... depending on the call volume, you will get automatically hung up on until you are under a certain call (usually 100). I have hit redial multiple times after continuously getting the hang up, but eventually you will get under the magic number and will be placed in line.

Hang in there bud. I too get frustrated at times with a lot of this, but I am hopeful they are working on these issues and they will be ironed out in the near future.

Payza is pretty slow right now, try to contact them, the best way is to find a topic of Payza : http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2482849&page=22 And ask for help. Good luck!

naviown, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    browntwn, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  7. holitra

holitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i loose 12K i don't believe !!!

holitra, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  8. mikeb916

mikeb916 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am so sorry for those that have lost money. The u.s. goverment has labeled zeek a ponzi.

Now, My thought is that they got overwhelmed with ZR affiliates. If they would have closed the doors to catch up and reopen up again. They may of had a fighting chance.

Mismanagement, and no govermental room to change. Made this program a lost cause.

mikeb916, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  9. rikko027

rikko027 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    zeek now can die :(

rikko027, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

I am sure it sucks for those who were making money. (It sucked for all the Madoff people who thought they were making money). However, it is better to catch this thing before you guys think you have tons of money you're going to get paid and then not get it. As for people getting their money back... I think money you put in, there is a possibility to get it back. Money you "made" you are unlikely to get since it was likely someone else's money that they are going to want back. The unwinding of these things never ends well. I am sure some people who were making tons of money feel bummed they are losing the zeek opportunity, but it wasn't real. He wasn't paying 50% of profits, he was just using new money to pay what appeared to be profits and that never lasts.

browntwn, Aug 18, 2012 IP