1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

ZayPay.com scam ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by RandomWoman, Jan 25, 2010.

Hi there,
    Wanted to ask if ZayPay.com is a scam site ? I have some really good ideas which I'm thinking to implement & just wanna make sure that I use the best site for it.

Have anybody got paid with ZayPay ? Would like to hear from people :)

Thanks!

RandomWoman, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  2. vlzvl

vlzvl Peon

Best Answers:
    zaypay is clearly a scum site. In better words a site the creators of which should be get ass slaping by the numerous inviduals & companies (im not sure of them) they supported it. They must be contemned to eternal REAL support for humans (a clear hell to them) and even getting back the $ they deserve (a second hell = god help them) One of the safest methods is, sadly to say, Paypal.

vlzvl, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  3. nightowl77

nightowl77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

First time here (wow this is a cool forum). I'd like to know if this is still true (ie is Zaypay really a scam site). I looked at their docs and it is hightly professional. I'd realy like to use them but reports like this make me worry. If this is a scam these guys REALLY know what they are doing (they have an example on the site - the short codes for my country checks out 100%)

Any feedback would really be appreciated

nightowl77, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. zaypay

zaypay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, here a message from Zaypay.com. We are clearly not a scam site and have many international clients who use our services. We can be reached via sales (@) zaypay (.)com. The above post is completely unfounded. Regards,Robert Zaypay.com

zaypay, Jun 29, 2010 IP