1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ZangoCash Destroys End User PC's and Causes Webmasters To Make Less Money

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 30k Challenge, Nov 14, 2006.

1. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw that article a few days ago and i think they are wrong. The niches my site are in a see alot of sites using zango every day and sometimes may click a video, game etc myself, everytime i see the disclaimer.
    Now most the normal surfers will of quickly pushed ok and not read what they are actually downloading. Then they complain because they dont know how they got the adware since they dont remember that video.
    There are loads of similar networks to zango, such as teddycash.com which are nasty downloads but zango's are generally the cleanest around.

jabb, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  2. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    You are quite simply wrong. Zango just likes to point the blame somewhere else but they have been involved in the shady activity from the word go. I can point you to information but I can't make you read.

http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2006/11/presenting-zangozones.html

This sums it up quite nicely and it is from LAST WEEK. This is after Zango paid 3 million dollars and promised to clean up their act. According to you they have no act!

And even if you want to assume everything they do is fine and dandy legal it is still wrong to install something simply because the nice disclaimer they tucked away into the unread EULA or TOS tells them just how screwed they will be getting. Anyone that reads the links above can clearly see what kind of company it is. Their affiliates have been turning a blind eye to it all along but believe me when I say that you aren't fooling anyone by taking up for them.

30k Challenge, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  3. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2006/11/presenting-zangozones.html Read the part about the virus going around to add zango to their trusted sites. This company has operated under the screw now answer later idea since it started. You can't look at everything posted in this thread and possibly think they are clean and have always been clean, lol.

30k Challenge, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    "doctus cum libro"... :rolleyes:

fryman, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  5. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All I can do is ensure my installs are clean and ethical, anything else is out of my hands. Judge me however you like, it makes no difference.

checksum, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  6. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    The commission stealing seems true actually i see theres a big thing about adult friend finder doing it also. But still it is down to the surfer for installing.

jabb, Nov 14, 2006 IP