1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YSM Vs. Google Adwords Comparison

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by omshanti, Mar 20, 2009.

1. zllgl07

zllgl07 Peon

Best Answers:
    both have there on advantages in my opinion. YSM seems to eat money up so much faste but my conversion rate seems to be higher for some reason. I run the same ads on each network.

zllgl07, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  2. internet_marketing_fun

internet_marketing_fun Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like a lot of people say different things - we should run a poll here to make it easier to follow

internet_marketing_fun, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. BuritPari

BuritPari Peon

Best Answers:
    i like YSM because newbies are there, typing keywords using Yahoo ...i like it because you can push products to noob, naive and dumb people

BuritPari, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  4. Globeweb

Globeweb Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this. Found your argumentation profound, intelligent. Always pleasant to learn something.

Globeweb, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to give Yahoo a shot, but their ridculous policy of spend $200/mth x 3mths before you can access a simple csv upload facility or worse still, spend min $10k/mth to get a desktop version turns me right off. Utterly stupid in IMO, considering the *free* tools Google & MSN give you right from the start.

My campaigns usually run into hundreds of ad groups x 1000 kw's x 100's ads. Try entering those 1 at a time.

As for emailing a csv and waiting on an employee to upload at their leisure, then do it all again every time you need to tweak the campaign beggars belief. No wonder their stock is in the toilet.

Avo19, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  6. prince789

prince789 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think adwords is better b/z i have already used this things and gain some benifits:)

prince789, Oct 3, 2009 IP