1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YSM Contact Email Address

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by apeee, Nov 8, 2006.

Dear All,

Please let me know the contact information (email address) of YSM. I tried contacting them at feedback-ysm@yahooo-inc.com but it was invalid as email returned back to me saying "Delivery Status Notification Failure".

I have a technical issue with YSM. I'm in India and created an account (a week ago) with them but I have never once been able to login to my ysm account with my actual username and password. The thing is that when I registerd I added my ads and made payment. Ads are showing well in Yahoo Search but I'm not able to see its stats and control my revenue since I'm not been able to login. I don't know, what the hell is going out. I'm scratching my head.......and I'm so frightened ........what I should really do.....help me guys...please..please.... I would be so grateful to everyone who provide me some information or instruction on what should I do......

apeee, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  2. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    Try this address.

flip, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  3. codeber

codeber Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ that one definately should work

codeber, Nov 9, 2006 IP