1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YPN still demanding USA traffic?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by Setec, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking from experience and having been banned from Yahoo

They will not pay for any non us clicks.

Which seems stupid to me as I so SEO & SEM for a living and we all know we want to drive traffic to our sites.

Start using GEO Targeting to keep their ads from displaying overseas......otherwise you will join me and others in being banned.

Ohh and they are kind and tell you after banning........ to join again when they are out of beta :mad:

Sem-Advance, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  2. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear you were banned, have you asked for the account to be reinstated with the promise that you would geotarget the ads? They are really reasonable, and seem to reinstate msot accounts if the reason for them being banned was fixed.

slava, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Yes I actually went back and forth with them on the issue and bought a GeoTargeting system and installed, but there were other issues of same IPs address clicking multiple ads, which also seemed to hurt my case.

Seems I needed another system to not display ads to the same IP more than once...

I appreciate your words but I did not loose too much sleep over it as the sites are not my main revenue source, I actually just moved into the field after having built so many other peoples businesses, I figured I should do some for me too.

4. slava

slava Peon

Best Answers:

slava, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  5. Sem-Advance

Best Answers: