1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube with Adsense problem.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by DumdogProductions, Jul 2, 2016.

So I know Adsense doesn't allow people under 18 to sign up. It says you can get a parent or guardian to fill out the application for you on your behalf. I wanted to create a youtube channel and enable ads to get some revenue but I am under 18. So I said to myself "Lets go get your mom to do it" So I clicked on use different account when signing in to adsense and got my mom to sign in. After that it went to the website choosing page, where my youtube link allready was. But I noticed I was never signed out of my account making the application be instantly denied. So I tried again, and again, even on different browsers and nothing changed. So I tried signing out of my account and leaving my moms account only. Well now its not connected to my youtube account anymore and when I try to paste my link it says to sign in directly from youtube. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

DumdogProductions, Jul 2, 2016 IP