1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube views

Discussion in 'Google+' started by pcsoftware, Nov 12, 2015.

Hello everyone,
    How can I increase views on youtube video ?
    can somebody help me :(

pcsoftware, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest and simplest way is to share the link to your youtube video on social media. If you have a facebook or twitter account, get your friends on these social sites to get to view your video.Like your own video which might seem needless but will start you up. Make the video interesting especially the first few seconds where if people like it they will share it. Your youtube should have a short interesting title to make people curious about the video and the name of your youtube video should be something that people are likely to search for in their browsers. For instance a numbered name like 34562.mp4 will not get you views. The title name should be appealing so should be the description and the video name should be relevant. Aside from sharing you can email the video to your family, relatives and friends.

kimanierick, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  3. curaqua

curaqua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase views for your clip, first your clip has to be unique with title of that video, medium length, after that, you should spread on
    social networking sites like facebook, g+ ..., Just some day you will get alot views and traffic

curaqua, Nov 14, 2015 IP
  4. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    Get it ranked, that's the only way you can increase views. You can share on social sites all you want but that isn't going to rank it or even bring any traffic unless you have a huge following.

Mechanical, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    buy view if you want fast effect,..

robyries, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  6. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    abdmjz, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  7. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    the title will do it all. everybody is usually curious to watch something that has an attractive title that leaves them curious. also you can post the link on social media for your followers but this will need you to have a very huge follower population. There is also this idea of buying views which personally I have never approved. even after doing all this, the video must not disappoint the people who view it or else they will rate it down. Most people before clicking in to a video they check for the rating or review. All the best tho

kimanierick, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  8. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are couple of ways to increase your YouTube views. First and foremost, you should add proper details on your video. Like give your video an appealing title, describe your video thoroughly, create thumbnails that attract someone and use the best tags for your video. Secondly, share your video wisely. Share it on various social media sites or you can use a blog or a website to promote your video. Third, increase the likelihood of views on your video. With this, you do have many options, you can use annotations and captions, increase your interaction on your video, create timely content, be consistent and try to attract subscribers.

Pamela Turns, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  9. Md Ruhul Amin

Md Ruhul Amin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want increase views on youtube Video then your video quality From will Unique,Great title,use 8-10 tag, & share Social media site Example:-
    1. Facebook
    2. VK
    3. Flickr
    4. Vine
    5. Meetup
    6. Tagged
    7. Ask.fm
    8. Meetme
    9. classmates
    10. twitter
    11. LinkedIn
    12. Pinterest
    13. Google Plus+
    14. Tumblr
    15. Instagram etc and wait some day.

Md Ruhul Amin, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  10. GraysonDavis

GraysonDavis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think the fastest free way is to share the link to the video on social media...

GraysonDavis, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  11. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get more views on your YouTube videos, then you have to not only make an amazing video, but you also have to know how to describe and share your creation. Using good descriptions, sharing your video with tons of people, and making sure your video looks great are a few ways to propel your video into the YouTube stratosphere.
    Here are a few tips to help you increase your video`s view count:
    - name your video file accurately
    - give your videos an appealing title
    - describe your video as accurately as possible in the space you are given
    - use the best tags
    - share your video with as many people as you can as soon as you post it
    - use a blog or a website to promote your videos
    - use annotations
    - ask viewers to like or share your video
    - you can also purchase views
    - use cats :D

These are some tips I managed to write in 2 minutes. If you want a more complete guide you can visit the link below:

http://www.jameswedmore.com/boost-youtube-views-8-simple-tips-get-free-youtube-views/

HCFGrizzly, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  12. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone here! I wish you to know that many people have become really well-known because of their great YouTube videos! However, it should be mentioned that in order to get more views on your YouTube videos, then it will not be enough for you just to make an amasing video, it is very important for you to know how to describe it and to share your creation with others. Also, I suggest you to share your video with many people; email your video to your friend and coworkers; do not forget to share your video through social media; also you can use your blog or website to promote your video; you can ask viewers to like to share your video. Hope, my tips will help you.

Kate Evans, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  13. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, it is very actuality question for all) What kind of this video? As for me, very important to know what is it, because, if you want to have a lot of views this video must be really cool))) Give me a link to your video, please)))
    Also, try to use FB, Twitter or even Instagram and shared with your video) I think all your friends will like it)

JudySlean, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  14. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    "your video must be really cool"
    And the award to the advice of the year goes to....

HCFGrizzly, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  15. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your mind)))))))I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

JudySlean, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  16. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The easiest and simplest way is to share the link to your youtube video on social media especially Facebook and Twitter.

ShuperMhen, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  17. javsazir

javsazir Peon

Best Answers:
    More Activity....

javsazir, Jun 4, 2016 IP