1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube viewers engaged..but no conversions

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BDDazza, Dec 27, 2015.

I have had my YouTube channel for just over a year on the eBay niche. My videos act as a support group for casual and expert eBay sellers. At the bottom of my videos and onscreen I direct users to a link where I keep my ebook product. The problem is very few viewers click the link. I've filmed 33 videos and between 2-3 hours of video are consumed everyday. Last month 5,000 minutes of video was watched, between 66-100 viewers per month, retention rate is between 39-50% per video and I get a lot of engagement and interaction with my audience asking me for personalised eBay questions.

My YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerSellerResearch/videos

What am I doing wrong. Why wont they click my link? All constructive suggestions appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BDDazza, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  2. BDDazza

BDDazza Member

Best Answers:
    ****************************EDIT****************************

I get between 66-100 viewers per day.

BDDazza, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  3. BDDazza

BDDazza Member

Best Answers:
    BUMP

BDDazza, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most people are still suckers for a suit and a tie. Maybe creating an environment that looks like an office (as opposed your living room or bedroom) could help quite a bit too. Try it. I believe you'll see an increased engagement and some conversions.

qwikad.com, Jan 7, 2016 IP