1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Youtube Videos Uploading Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by babarali124, May 23, 2011.

Hello And Welcome​

I introduce you to my Youtube uploading Service ...

What is the service ??

Its very simple :) ... I can upload any number of youtube videos to your account...

Requirements :

Youtube Videos links which you want to get in your account
    username n password for a youtube account where the videos should be uploaded..

I can also place your website link or anylink you want into the Description Area ... As You all know youtube is a big source of Traffic.... you can simply search for the highest rated videos and send me the links so that i can upload them to your account with your link in the description... For Eg: If you get 100 High traffic Getting youtube videos to your Account ... And even 50 of them get 3-4 visits /day ... (3-4Visits is nothing we all know we will get alot more visits) So 3-4 visits on 50 videos... Im Telling you the least you can get...This is full time autopilot Service im offering you ..you dont need to do anything just to provide me the youtube links any account you want to get your youtube videos uploaded to and a link of any affiliate,Website,Anything which you think will benefit you :) ...

Price :
    25 Videos = 4
    50 Videos = 7$
    100 Videos = 12$

Payment Methods : Alertpay , Moneybookers or webmoney ...

Please dont Ask for paypal ... Cauz i dont accept paypal...

Thankyou

Last edited: May 23, 2011
    babarali124, May 23, 2011 IP