1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Video Syndication on Another Channel

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Frano, Sep 7, 2022.

Hi,

did anyone had experience receiving an offer for $$ to allow someone else Youtube channel use your Youtube video and edit in a way to put his own Intro and Outro, and leave the rest of video.

I would get compensation for allowing them to use my video for certain amount of $$ and I would get a link to original Youtube link with description that I am the owner of the Youtube video and if their viewers wants to check my video on original link they can do that by visiting my Youtube channel.

Do you know is there examples how this goes or someone from experience can say few words, are there any negative or positive affects except being paid and getting exposure to other Youtube channel audience?

Thanks.

Frano, Sep 7, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How reputable is this other person?
    They can do this with or without your permission so taking the money might be better than being ripped off completely.
    How important is your content to you and your brand?

sarahk, Sep 7, 2022 IP
  3. Frano

Frano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This person is a company that is building its authority in the field of online education.

They can use video without notice. You are right. But it depends how long until I or someone else see my video there and report it.

Video is important to me, but I am open to be shared because it is unique to me, my voice and a way of explaining material in video so no one can copy it.

Maybe taking some money is not so bad idea.

What do you think about linking back to original video?
    About putting their intto and outro?

Frano, Sep 7, 2022 IP