1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Youtube video ranking with video creation, keyword research

Discussion in 'Services' started by sahos, Aug 7, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Please read it all carefully before ordering, it can be very beneficial for you if you understand what I'm selling.

YouTube video ranking service with quick video creation, keywords research and uploading

I'm not targeting high competition keywords here, so that we can get result very quickly. I will do in depth research and find out low competition keywords for you.
    The main purpose of this service will get you some very targeted traffic and build your channel authority.

Also, the video will be random video which I will create with some animation tools, you may not like the video but I can't go for revision as it will not worth the cost & my time. It will include necessary text to grab visitors attention and to click the link on description the main purpose will be rank the video.

The video can rank with multiple kewords
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Only $25
    if you want to target high, medium competition keywords then It will take time & cost you more for sure

Discuss with me before ordering
    or, PM me

sahos, Aug 7, 2018 IP