1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube To Legitimately Promote A Product Or Business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kix_mc3, Feb 26, 2018.

?

Have you ever used this tactic?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Planning to

100.0%
    I was wondering if you guys ever used Youtube to really promote your business. I mean, not the type of buying likes or views, like for real.

Reading this https://marketingoo.com/5-benefits-using-youtube-promote-business/ really made my think that I personally don't use the power of video marketing for me or my clients because it just not seemed reliable.

I saw that on Fiverr you can find pretty cheap gigs to actually create explainer or white board videos.

So if you have a product website or a service, what about investing $100 or so in a video and legitimately trying to promote it on Youtube or to even pay ads? I can see the benefits there.

Have anyone did something like this with success?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    kix_mc3, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  2. JamieWaters

JamieWaters Peon

Best Answers:
    I have, but it's hard to stay motivated since YouTube is so difficult lately. When I first started YouTube I could easily get a lot of views within a few hours after uploading, but the way that YT has things set up now you pretty much need to have an audience before you even upload a video. By that I mean that you need to have people on other social accounts that will view you video to help it to rank to be seen by others, whereas before you could get an audience by simply uploading a video. If you stick at it, you will eventually bring in the subscribers and make a name for yourself (providing you have an inkling of an idea about what you're doing), but if you're someone who is using YouTube as a source of income you may give up before you find any success.

JamieWaters, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  3. Superman81

Superman81 Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube Spirit is to help, benefit,educate, listen to people needs, share your opinions and be heard. If you can do those mentioned with Love, Passion and consistency. You get the love. Eventually people will support and share your content naturally and automatically. You can monetize with Adsense first. Give Free Kindle Books. Help people. The first ever video from the co founder is about liking Elephants. Youtube became 2nd largest search engine.

Superman81, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    not necessarily, you are not even a thought in anyone's mind among millions of other people/sites trying to grab the same attention, and the platform does not really matter, youtube, twitter, google, bing, yahoo. If you can stand out among the mass of millions in the sea, then you may get noticed by the time you are able to collect your retirement benefits.

Youtube is really acting like Google, why keep supporting the little guys that can't catch fish, when you can support the big guys that can bring in boat loads of fish?

dscurlock, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  5. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is the best way to promote business...

3936296, Mar 1, 2018 IP
  6. Superman81

Superman81 Member

Best Answers:
    Check out my Youtube Channel >> https://www.youtube.com/user/allstuff33 It is the love and respect of people for me and me for them that matters.

Google, Youtube, Twitter, Bing Yahoo have benefited the world's people in my teens while I was studying. I respect and love the creators, people of the companies and them.

My piece of advice know them before judging.

I know you are direct but they solve your problems too.

I am thankful to have these people and services rendered out of hard work sweat and tears.

Love People and Tech.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
    Superman81, Mar 1, 2018 IP