1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling YouTube Subscribers, Ratings, & Favorites - BEST RATES!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by WassupFilms, Apr 25, 2010.

Description:
    Is your YouTube Channel awesome but doesn't have the attention it deserves? Well then, purchase this product and receive 50 premium subscribers, favorites, and ratings to your YouTube Channel and one of your videos! This process works great as it gives your video and channel a boost in popularity which will bring in more traffic! I've done this many times before so you have nothing to worry about! To order, simply purchase a package and send me a link to your YouTube Channel and a link to your video via Ebay message. Please allow 1-2 days after your PayPal payment to receive the service.

Quick Facts:
    - You need at least 1,000 subscribers to apply for partner as well as popular videos (videos with lots of favorites and ratings), so this can help you get that much closer to becoming a partner!

- All accounts that subscribe to you and rate and favorite your videos are done so by a real human being! No bots or programs are doing the work.

- My prices are the cheapest out there, and not only are they cheap but I give more than just subscribers!

- I deliver very fast, usually less than 2 days!

- I have great communication with buyers.

- All the accounts that will subscribe to you and rate and favorite your video are real accounts with avatars and channel customizations!

NOTE: You Can Only Buy 1 Package Per YouTube Username
    PRICE: $5.00
    PAYMENT: Via PayPal to

WassupFilms, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. hsnz

hsnz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM, please review my channel and let me know also if the comments/rating will be positive or not

hsnz, May 11, 2010 IP
  3. moch2012

moch2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This seems to be a great offer.. and it comes it a very affordable price

moch2012, Mar 8, 2011 IP