1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube rules?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vip-registrator, Sep 19, 2020.

Good afternoon, dear, tell the veteran, if you have any questions on YouTube, you have any questions.

The first question is, I bought the channel before there was children's Russian content and there are 3000 subscribers, but the hours are written off, I want to do reviews on Trump in my bad English, to be honest, I just want to make money because they pay more on views for the United States.

The second question is I want to increase my views using the bot.

The third moment, I really like the Trump theme, I really like it, I'm not kidding, I want to upload three videos a day on the Trump theme to the channel, but my face will not be visible, I will be wearing a mask.

From here I have a question and will they connect me $$$ ???

vip-registrator, Sep 19, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh, I'd subscribe to see the Russian opinions of Trump!

sarahk, Sep 19, 2020 IP
  3. HereIAm2

HereIAm2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just depend' s, you cant be sure , but u need to try to see if it will work for u .

HereIAm2, Sep 20, 2020 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Opinions on Trump in a broken English? Can't wait to click that Subscribe button!

All joking aside, my advice to you - don't. Do what comes natural to you and what you're good at.

What are you good at?

qwikad.com, Sep 20, 2020 IP