1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Youtube Promotional Video Creation

Discussion in 'Services' started by JKhoury, Apr 24, 2013.

Hi guys,

I need somebody who is able to design a promotional youtube video for a product I'm about to launch. There is the potential for further work down the track with future product launches.

I need something that goes for about 2 minutes. No voice overs needed. Just some good video editing showing my product and explaining it with text and background music.

More details will be provided to interested parties. Please provide me with your portfolios along side your asking price.

Thanks

JKhoury, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. zachcooper

zachcooper Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am interested, Recently I have been created a promo video which is available in Youtube. Please give me your requirements in brief. PM me

zachcooper, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  3. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in creating a promotional video for you. I look forward to receive further details about your project.

anthonyn, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. stjvski

stjvski Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you're still looking for someone to design a promotional youtube video for a product, add me on skype: steve_kbc. The videos will be made by your taste, you can give ideas, tips and all your requirements will be achieved.

Have a nice day

stjvski, May 6, 2013 IP