1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Monetization Journey from $1/day to $100/day Marketing Channel

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by shellyboy911, Jun 5, 2019.

?

How to you make money online?

1. Freelancing

30.0%
  2. Blogging

30.0%
  3. Vlogging

30.0%
  4. Social Media

10.0%
  5. Selling Things

60.0%
  6. Affiliate Marketing

40.0%
  7. Others

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you show your face? I mean... check out some other related blogs with huge followings... They are expressive and show who they are. It sort of ties your content together. Right now you just have a bunch of random videos on making money online........which is fine but why don't you shift direction and have your blog become the journey of YOU making money online. You can have the same types of videos with perhaps a web cam window overlay where you're talking. Have weekly updates... etc. This opens up so many doors... Hundreds of people come here posting stupid things on making money on here.... However, I'm genuinely interested in seeing how you make out with your youtube channel and have checked back on it several times. Don't you think so would the YouTube community?

NetStar, Nov 15, 2019 IP
    shellyboy911 likes this.
  2. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its not easy. I am not about being a youtuber that does fake excitements to gain followers and such.

I like making my simple tutorial videos that people want to see for learning. There is no pressure, I don't have to pretend.
    Plus I stumble a lot and can easily edit those out, and cannot do that if I have my face on there, it won't look natural with all of the cuts.

It'll be a slower process, but I think it'll work out fine.

I do plan to probably show my face when I hit 10k subs. By that time hopefully I'll build up to a better natural presentation voice.

Anyhow, thank you for your feedbacks, I really appreciate it!

shellyboy911, Nov 15, 2019 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me rephrase what I said....... You should show your face and PERSONALITY. You come across very dry, too serious and monotone boring. It's just dull. Show your face.. show your personality... don't pretend to be excited actually BE excited about your videos.. be interesting.

You shouldn't have to pretend to be happy, interesting, and have a personality. If you think that you have to pretend to do these things then you won't have much success on youtube.

There you go. Learn to be confident then.

What difference does that make? If you want a following you're going to have to link yourself to your content. I think you are too small minded to see success.

NetStar, Nov 15, 2019 IP
  4. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Listen, I really appreciate you taking the time to encourage me to succeed with youtube. I just have a lot of things going on right now and youtube isn't really my main focus at the moment. When I feel ready, I'll implement the big changes. Thanks again.

shellyboy911, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  5. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How is your channel doing now? Its been 2 months since no updates.

newbie191, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He's still posting videos on the regular basis. However, he decided not to take anyone's advice and they are still monotone and boring. He's picking up some subscribers but probably would have had 10 times the amount if he had some energy and a personality.

NetStar, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  7. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you got suspended from Youtube for 7 days, what did you do to get re-instated?

Randall Magwood, Apr 2, 2020 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This its a great journey and i am prety sure that if you continue to work consistently yu will achieve your goal ,also i want to ask you ,if you get like 20k subscribers how much income you make ? from your emails

Spartan14, Apr 3, 2020 IP
  9. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, so it's still works, I assume you give people your niche about what to do with such matter as well entirely and clearly anyway. So let's hope for this matter anyway. I do think we really need to be cool with such things. I may do such channel on the side soon.

Terem123, Apr 19, 2020 IP
  10. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still I could not earn any money from Youtube. But I hope one day I can earn money. I just earn some money from adsense and freelancing.

tareqjhe1, Apr 20, 2020 IP
  11. 1basse

1basse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very impressive and a great inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey

1basse, May 9, 2020 IP
  12. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    your sub is naturally gain or " buy " ?
    where u promote

YujinTan, Dec 6, 2020 IP
  13. lyluche

lyluche Peon

Best Answers:
    Empowering string. Love to realize how individuals are procuring through YouTube. Simply need to ask, regardless of whether a channel on global legislative issues (like investigation of any policy centered issue) can help in procuring fair pay?

https://1921681001.id/ , https://19216811.cam/

lyluche, Feb 3, 2022 IP