1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

youtube demonetization, worthy replacement for monetization of video is dtube

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by darkhorse30, Jan 31, 2018.

so youtube recently demonetized users with small amount of views on their channel, i was affected by it, but thankfully there is d.tube , its a decentralized video upload platform that pays out in steem cryptocurrency, thats way cooler than youtube as the amount you make increases with the value of the steem, i have had a couple of upvotes to my video that wasnt much since i probably didnt have that much views but its way better than i had recieved with little views on youtube and its decentralized so no one authority can wake up some day and decide to demonetize its users. you can check it out at https://d.tube/
    i will just list below platforms connected to the steem blockchain that you can earn from apart from d.tube which is a video upload and sharing platform built on the steem blockchain.

steemit.com
    this is the main face of the steem blockchain, everyother platforms are connected to the steem blockchain through steemit, this means you can post to steemit through any of the other platforms. its more of a blogging platform/ social media.

dmania.lol and decentmemes.com
    share your memes here and earn from it

dsound.audio
    share your sounds and recordings here and earn from it. somewhat like what you have with soundcloud.

dlive.io
    stream your videos live and earn from it

zappl.com
    twitter like platform you earn from your zaps

busy.org
    facebook kind of social network that you can earn from.

all these are built on the steem blockchain and you can earn steem on all these platforms.

darkhorse30, Jan 31, 2018 IP