1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Channel Name Suggestions welcomed...!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by masthan_8, May 20, 2020.

Hi all,

Looking for a name for a you tube channel, the channel is gonna be started soon and the content is gonna be of several categories ranging from business tips, investing, to travel and food reviews too. Its like a general channel from a guy. The guys name starts with M.

Lets say his name is Mike, looking for suggestion for the channel name with his name in it. Like Mike's Message or something fancy.

Hope i ll get some interesting suggestions.

Regards

masthan_8, May 20, 2020 IP
  2. chrisand2cats

chrisand2cats Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is so important for the youtube channel owner to come up with a name because it should be something that means something to you personally as well as remember, you´re stuck with it forever (at least I don´t think you should change it later). It´s got to mean something to you, not someone else :)
    Also, our youtube channel is starting in December, maybe we can help each other by then.

chrisand2cats, May 20, 2020 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Since there will not be a narrow theme or focus of the channel, I suggest a very general name that implies a wide range of themes:

Mike's Menagerie
    Mike's Maelstrom
    Mike's Mishmash
    Mike's MashUp
    Mike's Mix

jrbiz, May 21, 2020 IP
    masthan_8 likes this.