1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube Channel Management - Hire Me ! -

Discussion in 'Services' started by CenTu, Jul 9, 2011.

Greetings DP !

I am a very experienced YouTuber. YouTube is the world`s largest video site and gets over 2 million visitors per day. I personally have channels that have hundreds of thousands views and thousands subscribers each and one of them. I don`t need to tell you more.

I am looking for serious individuals or companies who would like to join YouTube and get their channel and business very popular.

I, therefore apply for a position as a YouTube Channel Manager. (That means I will manage your YouTube Channel : Design, Settings, Video Uploads, Commments Moderation )

When I say I am experienced, I mean I know all the clean techniques to get the channel popular in a short time.You probably want to know some numbers . I can assure you that in 1 month your channel will have at least a few thousands (real) subscribers.

As an example, this is my personal YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/centuriondj

Benefits :

You are probably asking yourself : How would my channel management help you?
    Depends on what you’re channel is promoting, lets go over some typical scenarios:

Up Incoming Artist/Band: Is your music incredible that you know that if more people could just listen to it they would love it. Did you know that record labels have people searching YouTube’s top charts for new potential artists?

Online Site and Services: Can you use immediate traffic to your site? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) takes weeks if not months to bring results, with our system you will see a spike of traffic in a day of posting your video. Think about how many sales you can convert from that traffic.

Have a Cause to Voice: If its political, humanitarian, social, intellectual, whatever, you will get more people to recognize your message by landing on the top 100 charts of YouTube. YouTube now has a new category called “Nonprofits & Activism” just for your message.

Video/Film Production: Are you an indie filmmaker who has a trailer to push interest to your full length movie? Even large studios are using our services to push their trailers or scenes from upcoming movies.

As a company, YouTube provides a way to:

- Reach your customers. Don’t deny it – your customers are online.
    - Create two-way communication with your clients simply and easily
    - Show the human side of your company, creating loyalty that you wouldn’t be able to achieve with banner ads or the like.
    - Understand your customers. Who are they? What do they think of you? Don’t worry about criticisms; they’ll always be there anyway. It’s your choice to deal with negative feedback concretely and constructively or to let them comment freely on other forums without your input.

Let your customers engage and interact.

And of course, using all this, you should find clever ways to increase sales.

...and more.

Please contact me if you are really interested for a long-term collaboration. We will discuss the rates in private. Contact me through PM.

Regards,

CenTu

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
    CenTu, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  2. Alinoah

Alinoah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey im a new youtuber and i am looking for a great manager

Alinoah, Feb 3, 2019 IP
  3. Alinoah

Alinoah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im am very interested in a long term collaboration ......

Alinoah, Feb 3, 2019 IP