1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube channel has been suspended!!

Discussion in 'Google' started by PaTo, Aug 4, 2015.

Hello my youtube channel has been suspended without reason and i got message from youtube
    " We'd like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines () your YouTube account ..... has been suspended. After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content (). Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at . "The videos created by me and i dont have wrong tags or somthing like that....
    [​IMG]
    Please! can i get back my channel...
    help me

PaTo, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you say for no reason but they wouldn't do it for "no reason". There is always a reason. Looks like you have been warned before and carried on doing that which you was warned about hence the part that says "due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines". You mention about tags, maybe you stuffed too many tags into your videos? Or perhaps a competitor reported you from multiple accounts. It happens. There is no way you can get your account back. You can't even appeal against their decision as there is no appeal board anyway.

Mkcoy, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  3. PaTo

PaTo Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube sucks, I dont stuffed any many tags or wrong description... but what is the solution if someone reported on me...

PaTo, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well no it doesn't suck does it. It makes them billions and many other people lots of money who follow and obey the rules and provides entertainment to many people around the world so it far from sucks.
    There is no solution. Its already been solved. You was warned previously about breaking the rules, you ignored those rules and carried on arrogantly thinking you could get away with it. Simple as that.

PS. Don't get me wrong. Like I've said to other people on here before, if there is no real reason for it (which would be unlikely) then I feel for you. But they don't just do that for no reason.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Mkcoy, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  5. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I suspect that you've experienced an old, old principle called sowing and reaping.

Jim4767, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  6. PaTo

PaTo Member

Best Answers:
    Can i contact with youtube about this problem! because i still think i am right and the suspended cause reporting...

PaTo, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  7. ZZT07

ZZT07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can; contact them and give them a better explanation of your appeal and why they would retain your YouTube channel. Best of luck to you.

ZZT07, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  8. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was either your video content or title. Pretty much anything that looks like an MLM or affiliate program gets flagged immediately. If you used the text "make money" anywhere that pretty much gets flagged right off the bat for manual review. YouTube's really cracking down on all that because it's not viewed as "quality content".

The only line of communication they offer besides appeals is on their community forums: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

Best of luck.

Nick B., Aug 4, 2015 IP
  9. PaTo

PaTo Member

Best Answers:
    I recived two strikes the first one: Youtube removed my video then i contact with them then say to me you ''Misleading metadata''
    [​IMG] the second strikes the same thing Youtube removed my video and i found appeal button i used it then my video back...
    the last strike i reupload the video of first cas i dont violate any Misleading metadatabut youtube delete my video i used appeal choice then youtube get my channel suspended :'(
    '' sorry for my bad english ''

PaTo, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  10. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there's nothing you can do but appeal. There's a reason why your account has been suspended, and I'm going to be blunt here. You've broken the rules repeatedly, and thus they swung the powerful hammer of justice.

My suggestion: suck it up, start over, and follow the rules this time.

mikhailblaze, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  11. PaTo

PaTo Member

Best Answers:
    Pffff
    Always youtube is right, The users are wrong :p

PaTo, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  12. PaTo

PaTo Member

Best Answers:
    i received new message from youtube
    " Hi there,
    Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit Community Guidelines for more information.

Sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

"
    Please help

PaTo, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  13. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    If YouTube decided to keep the account suspended after an appeal you are out of luck, they will never put it back up.

The metadata they are talking about is your title, description, name of video, custom thumbnail, and tags. If you put false information in any one of those places it can get your channel suspended. An example, if you title your video Sexy Girl Walking on Beach, with a picture of a girl walking on a beach as the thumbnail, and the actual video was an affiliate offer you will get your account suspended. If you stay away from MLM, affiliate offers, using copyrighted images-video-music, and your title-thumbnail-description-tags are honest you should have no trouble on YouTube. Also YouTube does not like videos that are sales pitches. If you are doing affiliate marketing you need to put some distance between YouTube and the offer. Make a useful informational video, then put a link at the end of the video to an informational web page with more good information, then put your affiliate link on that web page and you should be OK.

Also be careful about tracking codes in links on YouTube, their computers may think that the tracking code is an affiliate code and flag your video. It is safer to track visits to the web page and not traffic from YouTube. If you make a separate page for your YouTube video traffic, any visits to the page should be coming from YouTube. So track the traffic that way and use a straight link in the YouTube video.

George Peirson, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  14. Jonikross

Jonikross Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been through some stuff similar to that with youtube - literally all you can do is wait it out and send all the appeals that you can, then purge all the content that could have caused them - the main stuff for me was monetized links in description and music. If you still have access to the email that is a good thing - does the channel and videos still exist?

Jonikross, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  15. kowsur777

kowsur777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You May Contact With Youtube.

kowsur777, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  16. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Playing by the rules is a good idea. It keeps things like this from happening.

And sometimes the rules change. Years ago many of us were submitting to thousands of useless directories. The thought was: the more links the better. At that time Google seemed fine with it. Then Google changed the rules (they can; it's their company, not ours) and devalued all those worthless, junk links. Our web rankings took a hit. So we SEOs had to scramble to remove and/or disavow those links. And it worked, and most of our websites recovered. The rules are there for a reason(s), whether it's YouTube or Google or whoever. Follow their rules and you'll be fine. Violate them in an effort to "get ahead" of other websites, and you'll pay the price, as seems to have happened to our original poster.

Jim4767, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  17. meaburro

meaburro Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you didnĀ“t receive 3 previous strikes?

meaburro, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  18. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, what videos do you have on your channel? Or your niche?

Patricia Ann Lee, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  19. stavkokreck

stavkokreck Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it affect his reputation and the reputation of all users?

stavkokreck, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  20. howardmil

howardmil Peon

Best Answers:
    I have recently had my ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ABRUPTLY...(ClassicPerformances2) I have another channel which is attached to another gmail account also that is fine standing.My account for the suspended channel is such that Google never sent me an email as to WHY the account was suspended, who the last claimant was, the URL or the video titles. This is stated as a mandatory procedure by Google in a third strike account suspension.I did fill out twice,,,, the google form for ACCOUNT APPEAL/ youtube asking for the above information on ClassicPerformances2, I included my gmail sign in for the account and the login gmail which are the same . Then , the 4th time I put the exact URL of suspended channel....again.. I was responded to by google with this:

1:33 AM (5 hours ago)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    to me, accounts-suppo.
    [​IMG]
    Hello,
    This account appears to be active and you should be able to access it.

For assistance recovering your account, please see: ........ google recovery

Sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

Something is not right here. This account was suspended as I included in the above form my google plus link and the 4th time, my URL for suspended channel in the form . I need help a to what to do so I may evaluate who or whom the last claimants were so I may review reasons why the claimant pulled my video(s)Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    Howard

howardmil, Nov 26, 2016 IP