1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

>>YourWayHosting<< $154.49/500GB HD/4GB RAM/10TB BW/FREE/cPanel/WHM/3DAYS ONLY

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ezbnc, Mar 11, 2012.

So many crazy offers and choices, it gets really hard to figure out who are the bad host and who are not.

What we do not do is offer ridiculous crazy promotions and discounts. What we do is charge a fair price to all our customers so we may provide the reliability you deserve.

If you want a company you will keep, try us. I know you will be happy you did.

About Us

We are located in Oklahoma City and have been hosting our friend’s sites for over 2 years. We owned and operated a successful hosting company back in 2003-05 at that time we sold our business to start new ventures. In 2011 we decided to go back with our main love providing reliable hosting services that our clients can trust. In 8 years we have seen many companies come and go bad and good and what happens to the clients when they do go.

My name is Kristopher also known as ezbnc I am married with 3 kids and enjoy my family and the life I live. Our company is based on the same principals of our family treat everyone equally and provide the loving care each member of our family needs. We are not some huge corporate entity that cares only about the bottom line we will never be this. We treat each customer as we would want to be treated and as an extended member of our family. It does not matter how big we get I will never hide behind a corporate shield and be blocked from our customers. When you send in a ticket or call us you will talk to me not some foreign support guy that cannot help you.

Network

We operate out of the Dupont Fabros datacenters in Chicago. For our state-of-the-art servers, we need to store them in only the most secure, dependable data centers. Security and reliability are two imperative traits we keep in mind when seeking out data centers, and we are proud to have two of the best in the Chicago area. Staffed 365-days a year, and operated 24/7 by our highly-skilled system administrators, we provide only the best for our clients

Features included with all packages

FREE 24/7 Support
    FREE Proactive Ping Monitoring
    ZERO Hideen Fees
    Choice of OS Centos, Debian, Ubuntu,
    Self Managed
    100 Mbps Uplink Port
    5 IPs
    In-Stock 1-48 Hour Setup

Xeon E3110
    # Single 3.0GHz L2 cache 6MB
    # 500 GB SATA Drive 7200 RPM
    # 4 GB DDR2 RAM
    # 10 TB Bandwidth
    # $154.49 p/mnth
    # $15.49 Setup

Core2Quad
    # Single 2.83GHz L2 Cache 12MB
    # 500 GB SATA Drive 7200 RPM
    # 8 GB DDR2 RAM
    # 10 TB Bandwidth
    # $194.49 p/mnth
    # $15.49 Setup

Xeon E5620
    # Single 2.4GHz Cache 12MB
    # 1 TB SATA Drive 7200 RPM
    # 12 GB DDR3 RAM
    # 10 TB Bandwidth
    # $264.49 p/mnth
    # $15.49 Setup

For a limited time FREE cPanel/WHM on any plan. Use Coupon Code "DPCP"

You have no reason not to do it...Come and get the Premium service you deserve without the Premium price.

If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail us. Questions posted here are reviewed and answered after we clear our own e-mail queue, so for faster answers it is best to e-mail us at

If you are ready to host with a honest quality provider you will stay with for years check us out, we can be found at http://www.yourwayhosting.com

Thank you and we hope to see you as a customer soon.

ezbnc, Mar 11, 2012 IP