1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your website, GUARANTEED 1st / 2nd Page On Google in 72 hours

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Compass1, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Email sent. Thanks

Compass1, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  2. paulinmargarita

paulinmargarita Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have received your pm's and info and would like to try it out and review it myself. I have 8 keywords in the top 3 with google for high target keywords so would be able to give an honest assessment. The problem I have is that I can't find where I can make the purchase via pay pal? Could you please confirm that you have a pay pal account.
    Thank You

paulinmargarita, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  3. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, I only use Google Checkout for payment. I know this stinks but paypal are a conflict of interest with the company I work for so I can't use them.

You can pay via major credit card check card

Compass1, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  4. gabainc

gabainc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still interested but no one with any credibility has given a review yet. Good luck with your launch on thursday... How many of them have you sold so far?

gabainc, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  5. paulinmargarita

paulinmargarita Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK I have done the purchase with google checkout and when I get the code to unlock the zip files I will give a review on here for everyone. Cheers

paulinmargarita, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  6. Blackthorneppc

Blackthorneppc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    interested in details plz pm me with more info

Blackthorneppc, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  7. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The DP $19 Promotion for the TOP OF THE SEARCH ENGINES VIDEO PLUS BONUS VIDEO and Software ends tommorrow.

Thank you for your interest.
    Christopher

8. needed

needed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am new in DP with no any credibility to you :) But here's my review for this product.

The method in this video is actually something similar with BUM marketing. One is using article, one is using XXXXX XXXX, with the long tail keyword and low competition.

As for the posting to the blog with "no-follow" tag, the search ability is limited for some keyword. I cant get much result for the niche market I target for (You know what's the market I mean gabainc :) MN)

My conclusion, this product is worth your investment, if you know the power of BUM marketing.

HTH

needed, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  9. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ... please pm details. Thanks.

drgeorgep, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  10. danfirst

danfirst Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested in this also, kindly pm me the details.

danfirst, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  11. bazita

bazita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i want know more
    pm plase

bazita, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  12. bazita

bazita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks to save us time and money :)

bazita, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  13. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The method in this video is actually something similar with BUM marketing. One is using article, one is using XXXXX XXXX, with the long tail keyword and low competition.

Thank you kindly for the review but the long tail keywords and low comp markets are not needed for this technique to work, as illustrated in the video. I hardly call "foreclosure" and 2-3 word variations of the same..low competition. Plus this method has a direct response effect as bum marketing doesn't

As for blog commenting..yes there will be a lower number results for certain niches, mainly because you are narrowing down blogs without no follow tags. So some markets may need parallel support. The true benefit is your efforts are not in vain because if your market is somewhat popular, related comments are going to carry weight and stick like glue. If your market is not as fruitful, you will have to search for similar markets and repeat process.

Thanks again.

14. azis

azis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this the same technique where you post to usfreeads.com with your keywords in the title? I bought this from clickbank and they too claimed the 100% the same thing as you are. The only problem is it worked with low competitive keywords. Its possible to do it with high competitive key words but is much much harder. Anyways clickbank refunded me for that worthless e-book.
    Is this the same? Same website to post? Or just same idea but different classified site?

azis, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  15. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not even close. I wouldn't do that to you and don't sell junk.

Compass1, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  16. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These two products could have easily been put into a high profile ebook and touted by a guru selling for $97. Is it worth that much? I would yes, definitely for someone that puts the techniques in action and actually does something with it. These aren't fly by night tricks or here today, gone tommorrow tactics. These methods work. This is about as close as you can get (for free) to smacking your product/service in front of people looking for it. Well, $19 bucks : )

17. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I want to answer some questions in respect to the mammoth amounts of PM's I am getting.

1. Do I need internet experience to do this? Can you Surf the web and follow directions? If so you are good to go. If you are a member of this forum, this will be a piece of cake to you.
    2. Is this Blackhat? NO, not at all quite the opposite and Google will actually like you for ....
    3. Can I get keyword xxxxxxx on the first/second page of Google? Firstly, this is not automatic you buy the videos and 72 hours later your site is listed. There is work involved. Not a lot of work but you have to use your brain a bit and listen carefully to what you are being taught. No more work than most IMers spend reading and thinking about a rehashed Guru ebook they just bought. Secondly, I don't have the time to test out millions of keywords to see if they work. In the video, you are shown a VERY competitive niche get on second page of Google for several KW phrases. Will it work for all, I don't know but it is very easy and takes little time to find out.
    4. Does this have to do with CPA, CPC or Torrents? NO, NO and NO.
    5. Do I need a website? No you do not.
    6. How long will my site stay there? It depends upon many factors. First your market. If it is highly competitve you will need to do additional things to strengthen your ranking because many are competing for your spot. These "things" are mentioned in the video. (My second Video covers this as well) For less comp markets, I would say it may stay without doing anything additional, however you would still want to enhance this ranking.
    7. Will Google remove my site? I seriously doubt it because your are doing what Google likes.
    8. Can I get your videos for free? (believe it or not) Now, that wouldn't be fair the people who have paid for this product, would it? However, now you can get it for less than what it will be priced at official launch.
    9. I like this, can I resell it? yes, contact me.
    10. Does this have to do with Clickbank? You can use any affiliate provider you like or not one at all.
    11. Can I repeat this for many markets? Why yes, part of the power these methods possess.
    12. Will this technique ever get over saturated? I doubt it and if so it would be a long time, but this is the internet, things change. Also, there are too many markets out there, plus the fact that you can create multiple (different) campaigns targeting same market. (Think being creative).
    13. I would like to do a JV with you, are you interested? Of course. I have one going right now. Contact me

Here is the link for info and DP promo

www.1dayvideos.com/seo.htm

18. thapame

thapame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what's is the price let me know the details on PM

thapame, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  19. Compass1

Compass1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  20. thapame

thapame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thx for the reply.
    but how long it will stay on the position? do you guarantee it?

thapame, Dec 20, 2007 IP