1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Your webhosting clients become ours

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by rohit09, Oct 3, 2016.

Hey I'm Rohit..

I propose - your webhosting clients become ours! now understood?? OK I'm explaining..

Suppose -
    1) You host small VPSs and because of that you have to pay for a dedicated server. I know your dedicated server has the capacity to host 50 people but you just running with 10 clients. So for 10 people paying for a that big dedi is painful. Burt you say - no I have to ready if I got 20 clients or more tomorrow? then? How do I provide them the same services.. Cloud servers aren't the option and you knows it.

2) You have co-location and you are using your own dedicated servers. But the problem is not all the time your servers has the right owners. Or you have clients more than server you have! Or they need other location? and could be anything.

3) You running projects likes MASS emails, shared hosting, Media hosting, Games servers but you clients aren't satisfied! Or you spending too much and couldn't save anything.

Just stop! Stop WASTING! I'm offering you NO TIME LIMIT, NO SUPPORT EXPERIENCE, NO AFFILIATION QUOTATIONS, NO COMPROMISE DEAL!

1) You have VMs and looking for providers who can host big servers and host your clients at your PRICE? = Done!

2) You wanted to create VMs at own config for your clients but not paying for the dedi = Done!

3) Squeeze or large services = Done and Done!

4) Need locations to move your hardwares = We have 120 locations! Done!

5) Anytime hardware change or no headache for hardware at all= Done!

6) 24x7 opened and respond Datacenters ! = Done! Ready!

7) Don't care about support = Done! we covered!

8) Mass mail, game server, media hosting or any project = Done!

9) You don't have to sell 1 server to be a reseller here. You can config any server you wanted.

10) If you wanted to sell your client to us. We are happy to buy and get you monthly or every renewal commission. You make the deal!

Just contact and everything will be taken coverup!.

Thanks

rohit09, Oct 3, 2016 IP