1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your thoughts on effective marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Feb 8, 2017.

You know, I'm beginning to think SEO is not so important anymore. Nowadays I refer to my adwords account search terms and I notice leads come from very personalized keywords. I also think more general keywords (i.e "health insurance" instead of "health insurance for expats") attracts unimportant traffic, because it may attract those who are looking for definitions or other things pertaining to the subject. However, this personalized keywords is being used on a very infrequent basis that its just not worth the time to bother to do an SEO for it.

Hope you can give me some advice:
    1. Should I spent more effort on SM?
    2. I'm selling expensive health insurance, whats the best marketing avenue for that?

Guntzenbach Conrad, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  2. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will compare the name, address and phone number associated with the surgeon across a number of other prominent websites to determine the data's accuracy and legitimacy. If Google cannot track a surgeon's location and specialties, it won't list that surgeon high for related searches, costing them potential patients. "Having all of your practice information exactly the same across the hundreds of prominent directories and online profiles is a strong indicator that you're a legitimate practice that cares about your online brand," Mr. Smith explains. "It's a major undertaking, but search engines do reward those who make the efforts with higher rankings and therefore more new patients."

Another factor influencing a surgeon's ranking on search engines includes acquiring a sufficient number of patient reviews.

robinymym, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I myself have never put a lot of importance to SEO. So I don't actively perform it. I've found that providing content in my voice and talking as a friend to a friend is the best way to pursue effective marketing. Writing that way, it seems to me, takes care of attracting the organic traffic.

JoeSpirit, Feb 10, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.