1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Your sites with PR2+

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hard2kill, Aug 4, 2009.

Hello, i want to buy websites with PR2 or higher. Site must have at least 30 pages indexed by google, at least 20 backlinks, older then 3 months, and shoudn't be in funny, warez or gambling niche.

Please PM me your url, stats, and price.

Thanks

EDIT: Max Budget: High $xxx, but i don't want to spend all on one website ;)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    hard2kill, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. bigmny4you

bigmny4you Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling my site www.businessopp4you.com. It is 14 months old pr2 with 200 + pages indexed in google. Page 1 rankings for the term -internet marketing techniques- and others. I am building a page that highlights all the numbers and plan to have it published tomorrow evening. I want a fair price and you can check out the expected value on any website value calculator. Check it out and send me a pm if interested with your offer.

Thanx

bigmny4you, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. bangalore

bangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bangalore, Aug 6, 2009 IP