1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling YOUR OWN UNIQUE PRODUCT! Original WordPress Plugin Business! Potential WSO!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Nov 9, 2014.

This is a full-on website/business that sells an original WordPress plugin! This is your chance to have YOUR OWN UNIQUE PRODUCT in an instant!

Promoting and having YOUR OWN PRODUCT in an Internet Marketing niche beats making money promoting other people's products, hands down!

WHY?
    • YOU have the control over how much money you are making.
    • YOU have full RIGHTS to the product.
    • YOU have total control of the product and how it is being used.
    • You don't need to wait for certain days to be paid.

- Inspired by my previous auction, I decided to code the features into a WordPress plugin that can be used with ANY WordPress theme out there.

- The original plan was to make this a WSO, meaning to sell the plugin on WarriorForum as a WSO. But after some thoughts I decided to just sell it as a full website/business instead, and to let someone else who's much more well versed in Internet Marketing (which isn't my strongest point) and familiar with WarriorForum to take over and do a much better job than I could!

- Even not as a WSO, the business can also stand on its own.

- This product has NEVER been sold anywhere before, so YOU can leverage on this and push the product out there for your own maximum profits!

- You get FULL RIGHTS to the plugin!

- Amazing in demand two-words domain name that suits the business very well!

3 DAYS ONLY -- LOW RESERVE -- BID NOW -- BIN NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!!

yakusokutebayo, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  2. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been getting quite a few SIMILAR questions on PM, so rather than answering the same questions over and over I think I better answer them here for everyone else to see.

QUESTION:
    Is this plugin 100% unique or is this another plugin software you have re-branded?

ANSWER:
    This plugin is absolutely 100% unique, was coded from scratch by me, and NOT a re-branding from some other plugin.

QUESTION:
    Was it coded by yourself, or do you have the contact details of the coder for edits and updates?

ANSWER:
    This plugin was coded by ME and it was coded from scratch, no one else was involved in the making of this plugin. Edits and updates can be discussed with the new owner after sale is finalized.

QUESTION:
    Is this plugin dependent on its author (you) and is it coder friendly?

ANSWER:
    Since the plugin was coded to Wordpress standards, the new owner can get anyone who's proficient in PHP/WordPress to do edits and updates too, no worries. It's not dependent on me.

QUESTION:
    Is there a live demo somewhere I could check out the functionality?

ANSWER:
    I've just added Live Demo on THIS PAGE (scroll down for Live Demo). Also, Like I said on the auction, this was inspired from the previous website I sold here on DP. That website (http://coolvidz.net) has this very functionality on it (though the new owner has removed ads and changed things a bit).

QUESTION:
    What is your reserve price?

ANSWER:
    I don't usually reveal my reserve publicly, but it's ALMOST REACHED at this point!

If anyone has anymore questions, just ask, instead of making your own assumptions. It's not hard to ask questions. :)

24 HOURS LEFT TO GO!!! BID NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!

yakusokutebayo, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  3. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just 5 HOURS TO GO before the auction ends.

If this is not sold after time is up, it will NOT be re-listed, and I'll keep the site for myself.

yakusokutebayo, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  4. yakusokutebayo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NOTE: I lowered the reserve price and the auction time was extended automatically by the system when I did so (without asking me!)
    Because of that I'll let this run for 24 hours more and that's it. THE NEXT BID will reach the reserve and will WIN the site.

yakusokutebayo, Nov 12, 2014 IP