1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your opinion matters - GOEMPLOYED.COM

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by smartware, Aug 1, 2014.

Hi friends, need your honest review on our newly designed website - goemployed.com. Please make your comments on the design quality, user-friendlyness and site functionality, etc. Whether it's single line or a paragraph your comments are highly appreciated.

In brief, goemployed.com brings you telecommuting; an opportunity to better job that let you work in a less stressful environment which in turn increase your productivity.

The website is functional now and we are looking for ways to improve it. So if you don't like something - say it - that's what I want to hear from you.

Thank you,

smartware, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  2. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Some advice: Description too wordy. Need to know what this site is about as soon as possible. That's basic marketing, so people know what you're selling and why they should buy. Right away. You don't want them to have to dig around for those answers because most won't.

Otherwise it looks plain, but really nice. Good luck to you, I like your site. Pretty good logo too!

01123581321345589144, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  3. smartware

smartware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input.

I'll appreciate more such comments on the site.

smartware, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  4. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! just stumbled upon your site today. Am I right that goemployed is a jobseeker site? The simplicity of your site is great. However, do jobseekers/company need to signup or login first before they can view available jobs? and also, is it your site design not to show hyperlink text on the front page. On visitors point of view I may see that your frontpage is full of text and would not bother to click on the text to see if there is any other page leading to it.

Your site looks great from being simple (understandable because of your site niche). :)

chinesegirl07, Oct 1, 2014 IP