1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Most Embarressing Accidental Nudity Moment?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NETWORK.TL, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princessa

princessa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, well I think any girl wouldn't really like the fact that her boyfriend just saw another girl half naked, lol. I don't blame her, I would have done the same thing probably lol.

princessa, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  2. NETWORK.TL

NETWORK.TL Banned

Best Answers:
    true and i agree.. Did the guy meant to enter your room?
    some people say sorry 32434343 times. The lie and at the end of the day the got what they wanted.

NETWORK.TL, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  3. levampire

levampire Active Member

Best Answers:
    LoL, Did she hit you ? .. GIRLS !!! (I remember my Ex used to be SO jealous, just when I talk with any other girls @ school, club, street, ANYWHERE)

Hope I dont get in that guy's situation (She kicked his A$$ when they got back home .. %100 SURE she did)

levampire, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  4. princessa

princessa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I guess so, but I could tell he was extremely embarrassed and felt bad about the whole thing lol.

princessa, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  5. NETWORK.TL

NETWORK.TL Banned

Best Answers:
    i would do the same though if i decided to access a lady changing room. i would feel bad, red face, looking on the groud, moving fast.. etc. but the only one thing men cant control is Mr. ***k. :D

NETWORK.TL, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  6. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    We have faced this but the victim was my friend . Actually we went to my hometown in himachal pradesh in summer vacation . Next morning after reaching my hometown i asked him that you would like to get fresh in toilet or want to go outside in fields near river . He said that lets go for jogging and their we can do other work like tooth brush with wooden stick and No 2 also :D :D .

We find good place to get fresh and started the process . After 2 minutes i saw few people shouting and running towards us and their was one dog also running front of them . First i thought that they are the owners of this place and will kill us but in few seconds i saw them calling us and said that run beta run this dog is mad and suffered from Rabies . You can imagine that situation , i just pickup my pant and started running but my friend was wearing a boxer which need to tie up the small rope and he just hold that thread and started running . After few meters i don't know what happened and he fell down . I just picked him up and he was just looking for him boxers rope but i told him leave that boxer and keep running . If that dog bite us we will go mad and their is no good doctor in this village also . He was running totally nude and we directly stopped on one shop which was little outside from our village and purachased new boxer for him .

But that day many girls and ladies saw him nude and next day he just ran away back to city because he was feeling very embarrassing .

Sorry from broken English and grammar mistakes . English is not my primary language .:D

atulperx, Aug 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.