1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Fired!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Aug 22, 2004.

?

Will you give Anthony a job?

1. Anthony, I got a job (with the required pay) for you!

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Dude, you must be nuts, do you have any talent?

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. I would but I just don't like you man.

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. Anthony, YOUR FIRED.....

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony my friend. From my distant vantage point you seem totally unfocused. I don't think there is anything as broad as the advertising business.

I think you need to sit down and write a list of exactly what you know and what you like to do. Then find the niche within the omnibus activity called the advertising market, and home in on it and focus on it.

As long as you are just laying around bitching about the economy, and George Bush, and promoting Google conspiracy theories, you'll never get anywhere. Ananlysis yourself, analysis the market, pick a target and stay focused on it until you succeed.

And quit fucking whining!

compar, Aug 24, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, why not bitch and raise hell Bob, I am looking for change in the general direction. Do you think the economy will ever come back with record oil prices?

You do watch the news, Wal-Mart's stock was slammed the other day because their sales are down. They mentioned that folks just DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND since oil prices are taking all of their disposable income.

Most of my customers (other businesses) have went bankrupt or have cut back spending.

Yes, a positive outlook is required to succeed in business, but when the marketplace disappears or is reduced how do you maintain a profitable business?

The entire business community can not survive putting up pages with ADSENSE on them as a business model Bob.

If we do not have manufacturing jobs in the economy (each manufacturing job adds 25 support jobs to the economy) then we have no economy.

Manufacturing is leaving America in case you have not noticed this Bob.

So with the economy changing some businesses become outdated.

Yes I agree with your focus and planning mode, but if one focuses on a declining market is there potential for growth.

As the economy changes, many former good markets decline with the economy.

anthonycea, Aug 24, 2004 IP