1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Feedback

Discussion in 'Websites' started by yugolancer, Jan 25, 2019.

Hi guys,

I need to get feedback on my website. What is your first impression, what could be improved on, and what is already great!

https://aspneter.com

I would appreciate any feedback you could provide especially on (if any) missing features/pages/details regarding to SEO

Thank you so much in advanced

yugolancer, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i check it and me i like it as it has a nice theme and it looks profesional only if you could write more content i think it would look more better

Spartan14, Jan 25, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Looks good to me. Impressive scope of expertise.

However, I immediately thought how would he be able to joggle so many tasks all by himself? Is there a team? What if you have 50+ large websites/applications to take care of?

qwikad.com, Jan 25, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  4. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looks very clean and loads smoothly. The thing I would recommend is up your content word count. Search engines love content. Most of your content is very low word count. Otherwise, you have very impressive portfolio.

allout, Jan 25, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My first impression is that you have one hell of a huge ego.

Almost EVERY sentence starts with the word 'I' which will turn off lots of people. When big egos get in my face, I leave and never come back. Your ego gets in my face.

mmerlinn, Jan 25, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  6. yugolancer

yugolancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated.
    Btw, I have a team and it's planned to build a team page there, but I never had a minute to take a picture of all my team members which I will do soon.
    Thanks again

yugolancer, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  7. yugolancer

Best Answers:
    I totally agree that having the "I" too often is little odd and can have a negative impact on the people, but I couldn't find an alternative. I am a freelancer for 15 years and people know me as a freelancer so I thought that it's not appropriate to say that I am a company. Do you have any suggestion about it? Should I mix I with "me and my team" or something like that? However your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you

8. yugolancer

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you guys that I need more content. The thing is that I don't want to just write anything so it goes little slow.
    Anyway when I add this team page and start adding at least one blog post per week, it should be good enough. What do you think?
    Thank you so much

9. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    1) Obviously English is not your native language, so you should get a native English speaker to review EVERYTHING that you write.
    2) The word 'me' can NEVER begin a sentence, so 'me and my team' makes things worse.
    3) Since you DO have a team, albeit not so stated, use 'we' instead of 'I' everywhere. Still kind of overkill, but will not get in people's faces the same way 'I' would.

mmerlinn, Jan 26, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  10. yugolancer

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for replying on weekend. I really appreciate your feedback.
    However, if "we" is also not appropriate then what is for god's sake?
    Please notice that as mentioned I am not a company nor agency. Rather I am a freelancer and that's how I want the people to see me.
    Omg this is getting even worse :(
    Thank you so much for any further inputs. Cheers

P.S. obviously I need someone to proofreads the whole content

yugolancer, Jan 27, 2019 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is good but I didn't care for the black and white, a bit boring. Why don't you add some color?

Spoiltdiva, Jan 27, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.
  12. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Anyone that you deal with will expect you to have a support group of some kind, even if it is only a family member. So, using 'we' will work and it is a LOT better than 'I,' 'I,' 'I.' Further, especially in the British realm, businesses of all sizes tend to be referred in the plural even if they are simply owner operators. Start thinking as 'we' and write accordingly.

That said, anything can be overdone, so try to think of ways to construct your sentences so that only a few of them start with 'we.'

mmerlinn, Jan 27, 2019 IP
    yugolancer likes this.