1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your DNA as a motherboard?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Jun 23, 2004.

Could your body be the next mobile computing platform, looks that way, we have seen "Brain Implants as search tools", how about your body as a keyboard?

Next maybe BandAid will come out with a CPU that you can stick on your forehead instantly making you the most brilliant person at the party.

Problem is that your buddy may have a faster processor in his stick on brain and make you look bad.

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5244766.html?tag=zdnn.alert

Uncle Bill loves you!

anthonycea, Jun 23, 2004 IP
  2. Feidan

Feidan Guest

Best Answers:
    Is anyone else getting nervous on the number and type of patents Microsoft is filing for of late? That last article is disturbing on how they will use the human body for miniture electronic devices. I see great potential in health services but also an increase in spy technology.

Feidan, Jun 23, 2004 IP
  3. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW!

That would be Coooooooooool...

What a great Idea...

Wonder how long until I get to use my arm instead of a keyboard?..

SEbasic, Jun 23, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Damm, Compar's dream of me having some brains will finally come true, just think, I walk down to the corner store, buy my disposable strap on brain, come to DP forums and I am Smarter than Shawn.

This is what I have been looking for, something to even the playing field.

Damm, I could start coding and compete with Shawn after I strap my Brain on. :D :eek: :D

anthonycea, Jun 23, 2004 IP