1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your daily linkbuilding routine?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mikewoodard33, Sep 10, 2010.

1. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    do the above but put quality material on your sites so people will link it them and the links will build themself.

indyguidedotinfo, Sep 12, 2010 IP
    ronmac likes this.
  2. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indyguide, i was going to flame you but you "hit the nail on its head" Rep added btw.

Guys, Anyone can SEO but indyguide is sooo right. If the quality of your content is poor then you can have a million visitors but your bounce rate will be sooo high.

ronmac, Sep 12, 2010 IP
    indyguidedotinfo likes this.
  3. Riderblogger

Riderblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, that's method need more time.

I recommended to use scrapebox.
    Hehe

Riderblogger, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  4. jannyflcn

jannyflcn Peon

Best Answers:
    hi ,

you can also try for forums, Social Networking, Classifieds..

Per day 20-25 back links are ok..

jannyflcn, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  5. sulmaanaslam

sulmaanaslam Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha i dont know what others do but yes i dont do one thing daily :)

sulmaanaslam, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  6. timur1505

timur1505 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog Commenting
    If you can rank from a competitive keyword using this method, then be sure that your competition will copy your links. When you are competing with 100 other sites, this method will not get you to number 1 position.

Article Directories
    If you can rank from a competitive keyword using this method, then be sure that your competition will copy your links. When you are competing with 100 other sites, this method will not get you to number 1 position.

Directories
    If you can rank from a competitive keyword using these methods, then be sure that your competition will copy your links. When you are competing with 100 other sites, these methods will not get you to number 1 position.

Google has many filters in place to detect if people are building links to their own site. Ever wondered why your link building has not increased your rankings? Google will just devalue the links so that you don’t get any benefit, and this is all done automatically.

Like I said, doing the above is good for diversity, but all of these links are low quality. Now if you can find keywords that are non competitive and have a few searches every month, then that is how you will become successful using this method.

Here is an idea. Make a 1 year plan. Chooses a niche that you are an expert it, make a blog, and make posts with your knowledge and expertise, and make sure you choose non competitive keywords. Monetise your blog pages with adsense, CPA, whatever you feel is best. You will then get to a stage where you’re making $10 every week. Use that $10 to hire a blog writer once a week, eventually you will get to a stage where you’re making $50 a week, and you’ll be having 5 blog posts to your blog every week. Keep investing your profits and eventually you can have 50 blog posts being made to your site, and at that stage, you can watch the money roll in. You will not even have to do link building, because your visitors will do that for you, and that is natural link building, that is what Google wants.

You think you can manipulate google? Good luck with that, even the best search engine optimizers can’t do it.

timur1505, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  7. gwbbaby

gwbbaby Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice routine keep it up and get going.

gwbbaby, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  8. cutemegatron

cutemegatron Peon

Best Answers:
    Each day I write 1 article and spin it 10 times.
    Submit these articles to article directories.
    Bookmark, ping these articles.
    Bookmark new posts on my blogs.
    Make 10-20 backlinks from forum profiles to diffirent pages on my websites.
    Aslo I'm searching for relates sites where I can place my links.

cutemegatron, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  9. timur1505

Best Answers:
    Spun articles
    Article spinning can be very effective if done right. There is a network called seolinkvine that will submit your spun article to 100’s of blogs. Your competition will be wondering how the hell you are getting them links. Just make sure that you have a spin rate of at least 70%, and the trick here is to build more links to your links which will make your links authoritative, and that will keep your links out of the supplementary results.

do you want to see the effectivness of this method? Search acia berry on google and take a look at the links for the number 1 position.

Article directories
    Unless you are going to produce quality content and build links to your article pages, this method will be useless.

Bookmarking, Pinging
    Complete waste of time. Is only good for getting faster indexation of your pages.

Forum Profiles
    This can be good as long as you include related text on your profile page and build links to your profile pages.

Related sites
    Your competition will just copy your links, but still a good idea especially if the page has authority.

10. dream party

dream party Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like the sites that's are similar to Yahoo! Answer, I go to these sites to answer the questions that are relevant to my product. This can bring both traffic and backlinks to my site.

dream party, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  11. gayathri.l

gayathri.l Peon

Best Answers:
    1) Link wheel
    2) directory submission
    3) Creating blogs
    4) Article submissions
    5) Bookmarking in high PR sites etc are recommended.

Most of the blogs are no follow. So in my opinion its not a good way to get back links. Link wheel is quite good. Link wheel sites like Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly etc have fast crawl rates,so that you can have highly relevant back links.

gayathri.l, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  12. timur1505

Best Answers:
    Link Wheels
    Link wheels are detected by Google’s filters. Having an open link wheel would make more sense, but I have not tested this. My first impressions are that even Google can detect an open link wheel.

Directory Submissions
    Yahoo directory, dmoz, and business.com are great places to get links and your link will be on an extremely high authoritative page, but your competition can still get the same link.

Creating blogs
    You are confused here. Blog post links are do follow. Blog comments are usually no follow.

Bookmarking in high PR sites
    The home page might have high PR, but the page that you bookmark will not have PR. Only good for faster indexation.

It's all about authority and relevancy. Once you understand that, you might actually become a successful search engine optimizer.

Do you think Wikipedia do any of these link building tactics? Why are they always ranked so well? It’s because they have top quality content and a good internal link structure.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    bigzorro likes this.
  13. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    create autoblogs. Host them on different cheap hosts around the world. instant backlinks.

contentboss, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  14. mikewoodard33

mikewoodard33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you use any article submitters?

mikewoodard33, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  15. steveeyes

steveeyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't disagree more. Hiring someone to do your link building is not the same as dong it yourself. There is not guarantee of quality when your hire but by doing it yourself your efforts will be reflected in your work.

steveeyes, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  16. bigzorro

bigzorro Member

Best Answers:
    In the case of article marketing with ezinearticles I would advise you to try to get into the most viewed and most published section.
    So you have to promote your articles to get more views. When your articles are in the Most Viewed and Most Published section your
    links will have much more value and you will definitely go up in the search rankings. Try it out and promote your articles in forums.
    If you do it constantly you can reach your target easily and you will build High Quality Backlinks to your site. This approach works
    definitely.

bigzorro, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  17. usaynot

usaynot Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no daily routine. I just do a one time boost promotion for ranking, and then once a month I do some link building to maintain the ranks.

usaynot, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  18. wwood

wwood Peon

Best Answers:
    you're right. Google can't see all the billions sites and check every backlink and then check even if each one is natural or not.

wwood, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  19. makaroo.01

makaroo.01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I normally do blog commenting, article submission and social bookmarking that's my daily routine.

makaroo.01, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  20. sess987

sess987 Peon

Best Answers:
    YOu do all that every day? Seems fairly tedious

sess987, Oct 4, 2010 IP