1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Daily Advertising Schedule

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by silveraden, Aug 1, 2008.

Your Daily Advertising Activity Schedule

Whether you are a new blogger or an expert webmaster, this simple guide could help you build traffic for your site. SEO and promotion is the most difficult part in running an online business and if you will rely only on paid advertising, you will end up as a loser (if you don't have enough budget). A successful blog always starts with free advertising combined with good promotional behavior. Before you continue reading this simple guide, asses yourself first and make sure you have the following.
    1. At least 4 hours online time daily - Doing your normal online activity while promoting your site.
    2. Resourcefulness - Discover new and useful ideas applicable to meet your goal.
    3. Willingness to learn new ideas - You must be open for new ways and techniques in SEO.
    4. Superb dedication and patience - Bringing your site on top of Google cannot be done overnight.
    5. Positive mind - Losers never quit, quitters never win.
    This hobby is proven to be effective, no money involved, and always have great outcome. Here, I am going to explain in details on HOW and WHAT you are going to do to promote your site on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

DAILY ADVERTISING: Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Trafficswarm.

Forum Posting - 3 to 5 hours daily with 30 to 50 posts in at least 5 highly populated forums.This is very easy to do because while you are posting, you are also learning. Five posts in Digital Point Forum in a popular thread could send a minimum of 10 unique visitors to your site especially if your signature is attractive. Do not rush and enjoy reading others' posts before you reply and do not think you are posting just because you are advertising. You will get demotivated if you think like this. My top 5 recommended forums that have good signature spaces are Digital Point, Sitepoint, V7N, Dreamteammoney, and Namepros. These forums are dofollow and are applicable whatever type of site or blog you are promoting. If you have enough time or wanted to hire others to post for you, our Lists of Dofollow Forums could provide you wide selection of forums.

Blog Commenting - While you are browsing the forums, you might stumble into others' blogs and you might get interested in some articles. Make sure to leave a simple comment related to the article in every blog you viewed. Never put keyword as your name when commenting or the admin will mark your comment as spam. Do not after for the anchor text. This is for backlink and not for traffic. Blog commenting is proven to be very effective in link building and PR. I am not telling you to do this full time. Just post comment on some blogs of your interest. And if you don't know where to find these blogs; especially dofollow blogs, you may visit our Lists of Dofollow Blog Directories.

Daily Directory Submission - Submit your link to 10 to 15 link directories daily . I do not suggest to submit more than 20 daily because Google is not fool enough to index your tons of pages in in just one day. Google already noticed this. Bulk submission is not a good idea and besides, it's tiring. In order to stay on focus, make it consistent. Try to use this very useful guide in submitting your Blog to Directories Daily. Submitting your link to 10 or 15 Directories daily will take only around 15 minutes to do using this Link Building Guide.

Trafficswam Credits - Of so many traffic exchanges sites that I trtied and tested since 2003, Traficswarm is the only program I sticked with until now. So far, this is the most convenient way of promoting your site. Don't tell me that traffic from trafficswarm is useless. It mght be your site's content that is useless if you cannot convert visitors from Trafficswarm into subscribers. I can collect 100 to 200 Trafficswarm credits for 4 hours while at the same time doing all of the above methods. Clicking a link in your Trafficswarm Homepage very 20 seconds I think is not a very difficult job to do. Visit Trafficswarm to know more about this great program. Trafficswarm sends at least 15 unique visitors an a daily additional RSS subscriber daily to Myseoblog.net.

The above ways of advertising your site daily is just a part of my daily activities. Of course there's a lot but the above is my main pick. Addditionally, you may submit your site only to Social Bookmarking Sites the moment you have new articles. Social Bookmarking is not advisable to include in your daily activity. It will only consume your bandwidth without any good return.

WEEKLY ADVERTISING: Article Submission, Press Release, Message Groups/Forums, Classifieds

If you have a daily activity, you must also have weekly. You can do the following in any day of the week provided you have time. I am suggesting you to do this weekly because doing this daily is tiring and will result only to spamming according to the eayes of google.

Article Submission - It's up to you how many articles you can submit provided you are not submitting one article more than 5 times into different directories. You can do this daily but in order to stick to your daily schedule, do it weekly.

Press Release - Do the same with your article submission schedule. Press release does not have a proper schedule. You can submit a press release everytime you have a new article in your blog and if you wanted to promote it through press release. But then again, in order to mantain your daily schedule, do this not on regular basis.

Advertising in Message Groups and Advertising ofrums - This is what I am doing. I am advertising all of my links to the Lists of Free Advertising Forums every Sunday. This is done through a massive posting of ads into these forums advertising folders. Of course after a week, your ad disappeared on main page so you need to redo it on the next week. But you must continue on searching for similar forums and message boards. Message boards incluses MSN, Yahoo, Google, and other groups.

Classified Ad Sites - I will include Yahoo Answers here. Posting your site or ad into free classified ads weekly will increase your site's exposure. Posting your site daily in Craigslists is not good idea. Make if weekly or any day in a week.

MONTHLY PROMOTION

I could not really think of any method that you can do on monthly basis aside from Search Engine Submission. Yes, submit your site to search engines on monthly basis so that they could maintain your site in their lists.

There are a lot of ways to advertise your site and the above steps would probably answer to the most common questions in DP and SP like "How do I promote my Site?", "How to increase traffic?", "Where to advertise?", "Is free advertising effective?", Id forum posting effective?", and so on... There are always questions because there are thousands of people daily jumping into Blogging bandwagon and they don't know wanything about promotion and SEO. Others are just lazy and wanted some more easy and simple way.

Be sure also to analyze and monitor the outcome of what you are doing in orde to know if you are on the right track or not. These SEO Tools could help you on this monitoring.

Well, I hope the above simple steps could help you and I would really appreciate if you can post your result here after a week of following the Daily guide, especially in forum posting. To know the result of my forum posting activity, you can just take a look at the sidebar . before I forgot, maintaining a network of friends in Blogcatalog and Mybloglog is another great way opf having regular visitors.

Good Luck!

silveraden, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. crimson_river

crimson_river Banned

Best Answers:
    hey thanks sharing, that's a long list, keep it up....

crimson_river, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  3. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good tips and list of free advertisement forum thanks for sharing

Aryans, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. falguni1

falguni1 Peon

Best Answers:
    excellent post.

falguni1, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  5. seo_gujarat

seo_gujarat Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, nice information.
    Thanks!!!

seo_gujarat, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  6. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    This is actually what I am doing daily while doing my normal blog update and other online researches..

7. mrtrance

mrtrance Peon

Best Answers:
    How many sites do you have up and running? What kind of revenue are you generating from these sites?

mrtrance, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  8. ezprint2008

ezprint2008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi I checked out TrafficSwarm
    I dont understand how you say it can convert visitors so well.

It's set up for people to click on links - wait for the 20 second countdown , and then click another link.
    The object of that site is to build 1 credit for each link you click. (After the initial 50 to activate account)
    I tried it out and to be honest - I was watching the count down timer, and then clicking the nearest link in order to get credits.

I figured it out that you're only allowed to get 1 credit per 20 seconds - thats 3 credits per minute and 180 per hour (if all you do is watch the timer and click a link ) So I see how it can get you 180 clicks to your site , but how do you figure that it has such a HIGH conversion? I dont think its a place where people are legitimately searching for content - instead they may be just anticipating that timer counting down for credits?

If Trafficswarm took that 20 second delay off of there - it would probably be worth it for the traffic , then you could pump that refresh button until your mouse pad wore out. lol That would be good for Alexa traffic type of thing. But for conversions and legitimate site visitors , i think you may be overhyping it a bit.

But its just DP, the biggest, most popular forum for SEO on the Internet right?
    People that come here expect facts and relevant information. If you say its going to highly convert visitors making them qualified leads etc ..then we would expect that, unless your word is of no relevance.

I invested 10 minutes of checking out that site, activating the account and going through 52 clicks because I thought that what you said could be relevant. Most of the sites on those links are Pitch pages, and E-books , they're not fully established sites with content etc.

SEO come here looking for relevant and factual information. they then have to check out what others claim - just to research into it. because we cant have somebody saying something has a high conversion and relevant leads and then just ignore it. So when you say that, we are obligated to check it. Its an SEO's job to check any and ALL suspicions, hints, gut instincts, and relevant sounding BS. So when people tell us that a site is something that we find it is not quite what they described. It becomes annoying. :)

You may have bee nmore accurate if you would've stated that TrafficSwarm can get an SEO 3 traffic credits per minute (of doing nothing but clicking links every 20 seconds)
    This is AFTER the initial 50 clicks which you must do for free to activate your account.
    (the initial 50 clicks has no 20 second timer, its more like 2 seconds)

then you are shown a page that displays approximately 9 to 12 links - you can randomly pick any of them and when you click on them it says you have 1 credit. That means that your site may pop up in the display of links and allow somebody to click your site once.

Technically this site is a good low-stream traffic exchange. It was made for people that want traffic and so you'd expect people there to be there for traffic not for converting to cutomers, subscribers etc.

Its a very low traffic stream compared to an old trick SEOs probably remember, some may still do.
    that trick worked and it went like this:
    you make link out of anchor text that says = "Paris Hilton's dress falls off at car show!"
    or "Pamela Anderson's top falls down at uppity foreign conference!"

of course people dont like when a site irrelevant pops up - but years ago it would generate a million traffic hits overnight , if it was placed in the right places with enough exposure.
    Do you remember that old site that had the Fake claim that there was a camera in your computer monitor and that if you got close it would take a picture - and then it would scare you with a "RAR!~" or it would display a picture of an ape lol
    you send that out in email and start the CC and BC lines to look as if its been around ,and tell people to forward it to their friends for a laugh. Those also generated traffic.

Problem is though, any SEO competitors that find it will report them as spam. and thats how all that slowed down. But boy was it fun :)

You also left out YouTube as being a serious traffic generator.
    AND the infamous traffic generator now by far .. is making posts on forums and only including the first few sentences and a .....Read More (link)

Thats probably one of the fastest ways to generate traffic right now by doing it yourself and knowing you'll get some results. Make a webpage that is about the current daily politics, events etc and write a headline to inspire a public opinion. example: Whats Your Opinion! People are saying McCain is too old, and that Obama is... Read More.

If you're making that a main thread in a very active political and highly opinionated forum. <BLAMMITY> with traffic.

Thank you and I hope this helps SEOs to get traffic for REAL. I contribute this knowledge freely to the DP forums because its a really good forum. I didnt make you sign-up for anything and didnt charge you any money.
    That's what SEO's view as REAL tips that we're looking for. Dont make us jump hoops.

If you like these tips and would like to thank me, feel free to open www.ezprintsolutions.com in your browser. :)
    Thanks

ezprint2008, Aug 1, 2008 IP
    ravianz likes this.
  9. djfunk

djfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this info. It's always a good reminder to go back to the basics.

djfunk, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  10. pixeladd

pixeladd Banned

Best Answers:
    some monster posts there

great tips thanx

pixeladd, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  11. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    You have your own choice and I'm speaking based on my experience since 2003... I will respect your words against trafficswarm is you experienced using it... Trafficswarm is one of my top options and it's my choice... there's a lot of options open for you of you don't want TS..

Definitely wrong! Credits are variable and most are 4 and 5...

Why would I post about anything I don't have experience with.. This is always the problem.. people posts based on what they heard and not on what they experienced..

I said once again, it's my choice that I am sharing to everyone who find this thread interested.. If you have your own way, no need to argue with me on this thread.. create your own if you think your method is effective...

Seems you understand only yourself w/o considering general public... The above option is totally irrelevant for not all people like politics, and not all people like public opinions... and the worst, not all people knows who the heck is John Mcain... Your idea is just good for people in US and totally useless for general audience..

12. Australianfranchises

Australianfranchises Peon

Best Answers:
    yes follows this steps, every webmaster getting good result...

Australianfranchises, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  13. cheekui

cheekui Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great tips silveraden! it must be a lot of hard work to repeat all these process if the person own more than 20 sites?
    Do you outsource your job?

cheekui, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  14. gtwlabs

gtwlabs Peon

Best Answers:
    @silveraden : you've Done Superb Job, Sure this will Help to all the Users of DP.

Appreciated your Job.

Thankx
    Eric

gtwlabs, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  15. Vhic

Vhic Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow cool collection of ideas, softwares for seo....thanks for sharing

Vhic, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  16. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    I only have 4 blogs in 2 domains... Managing or running sites more than 4 is not a good idea if you want to focus only in few things.. focusing in a lot of things is not a good idea.. your time is not enough...

Sourcing? I am not big to do that... The above is what I am doing daily..:)
    Thanks eric..

If they have patience and deication, yes!

silveraden, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  17. ukfinancialsltd.co.uk

ukfinancialsltd.co.uk Banned

Best Answers:
    Great thanks for sharing great information....

ukfinancialsltd.co.uk, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  18. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to say this is a very good opening post,the thing is we all read about what we should do but putting it into practice is always harder i find.

Mega B, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  19. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    It's no hard if you enjoy what you are doing... most of us fail because we always wanted output with less work... and this seo business is not like that... you need to work hard especially at the beginning of your campaign..

silveraden, Aug 2, 2008 IP
  20. TerryBrazil

TerryBrazil Peon

Best Answers:
    I was completely with you up until you said the above. If you site is already indexed then it should be getting spidered almost daily. I do not see how resubmitting your site over and over will do you any good.

I myself would make sure that your site has an updated sitemap and rss feed. Then submit the sitemap to google and yahoo. This should keep them busy. When your sitemap gets updated they will notice and reindex it.

I would also recommend submitting your feed to places like feedblaster. Maybe every month just find more places to submit your rss feed and sitemap to. This way you will keep on building instead of hitting the same places over and over.

TerryBrazil, Aug 2, 2008 IP