1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Business and your Online Image

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jake The Competition Man, Mar 22, 2015.

What happens if you Google yourself? Do you have a common surname or maybe a very unusual surname?

Or do you prefer to be known by your webpage and your online activity?

There is a perception people form of you when they encounter you. This applies on-line too. It's your online image.

As a business professional, people may be searching for people that do what you do. You may appear in their search. How is your branding? how many of you are famous or well known online? How do you manage all of this? Let's discuss!

2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Obviously, as a business professional, I want to be known as a real person and not just as my business web address. At the same time, the privacy of my personal information is just as important to me. After creating a personal G+ page and then a G+ business page, all of a sudden, Googling myself became way easier. Which I am not sure if I like. I don't like the fact that I can't instantly change the info indexed by the search engines. Of course it's possible to get it changed, but the time and the effort it takes makes the whole process extremely difficult and annoying. I wish we could instantly change the indexed personal information at any time and for any reason.

But I wouldn't mind, of course, if my personal name and my brand would be associated (especially if it's a positive association).

And no, I am not famous.

What about you? Are you and your brand tightly associated?

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    I tried and I saw myself and my activities these past years. I rather have google display my professional profile. I am against displaying my personal file, I hope google and social medias could fix that.

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP