1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Your blog doesn't currently qualify for AdSense." What can I do?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alice11, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say of the month.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A good moderator would delete Gracia's post as cut and paste nonsense but it's so exquisitely awful I can't bear the thought that others won't get to appreciate it.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2022 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2022 IP
  4. Gracia_2

Gracia_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's my misunderstanding.

Gracia_2, Feb 10, 2022 IP
  5. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you need to publish unique content with 1000 words, Update daily and do SBM and social sharing. When you will have organic traffic. Keep the same strategy for one month then apply for Ads sense.

zainsultan, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  6. OliviaLily

OliviaLily Peon

Best Answers:
    You must first be patient, as ad sense approval can take anywhere between 30 days and 4–5 months. Let me tell you that it doesn't matter which theme you use to gain approval; the most important thing is to make your site appealing and simple to understand.

OliviaLily, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  7. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What can you do?
    Quit running after AdSense.

vna1611, Dec 9, 2022 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Write original content and have patience. Wait 6-12 months before reapply.

thedark, Jan 6, 2023 IP
  9. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For young sites and blogs, I recommend the service - Ruall.biz

sepoint, Jan 14, 2023 IP
  10. David Beckham

David Beckham Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you buy a custom domain first, & move your site from blogger to that domain. Then focus on content, Do proper keyword research, and Write well-optimized User Engaging, guiding & helpful content with some good value-added images. Publish good 10-15 articles & build traffic and some authority by good & relevant backlinks & wait for another month or two. Then apply for Adsense, Later on, you can also move on to affiliate blogging. And Remember in affiliate blogging you can't just publish every article with product links. Google does not like it, Google wanted you to inform & guide its users. You have to maintain an ecosystem. 60-70% of your articles should provide information to the users & 30-40% of articles of your blog can contain affiliate links. For example, if your blog has 10 articles, 6-7 of them should be information based without affiliate links, and in the remaining 3-4 articles you can provide affiliate links.

David Beckham, Jan 18, 2023 IP
  11. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to start your blogging journey is to blogger, you need to publish articles consistently, you need to write blogs as per your reader, not for the purpose of qualifying AdSense. The article should be unique and have a 450 - 600 words minimum, so your audience gets a clear idea of what you need to understand. For approving AdSense you have consistency and patience. It can be approved based on your uniqueness and consistency.

Affiliate Marketing is a good source of income nowadays, so I think it is a good part you can drive more traffic via social media and your private network, so you can get more referrals.

"Consistency is the Key to Success"

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 23, 2023 IP
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I know it's an old thread and stuff, but to anyone who thinks they can start a site/blog slap AS ads on it and make money... that train left the station 10+ years ago. Listen, some youtubers may get close to a million views per video and may get at most $1k-$2k / month from it. We are talking a million of quality views. How naiive it is for anyone to assume that their little blog with 50-100 visits a day from social media can make anything... Consistency may be the key to success, but if your plan is flawed no consistency is going to make it work.

qwikad.com, Jan 24, 2023 IP