1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your best SEO techniques?!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by blogspot, Jun 25, 2008.

1. seo training videos

seo training videos Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, I use SE and directory submission, article submissions, blog comments, social bookmarking.

seo training videos, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  2. bparashar

bparashar Peon

Best Answers:
    I do following on regular basis..
    -directory submission
    -article submission
    -social bookmarking
    -yahoo answer posting
    -blog commenting

Pls suggest more to do....

bparashar, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  3. dazgadget

dazgadget Peon

Best Answers:
    I just submit artikel in sumbit directories. just that, and in 2 days, my sites have many visitor.

dazgadget, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  4. dominicsam

dominicsam Peon

Best Answers:
    For me the best is article submission and forum participation. Yup always try to get one way links from same niche sites.

dominicsam, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  5. coders123

coders123 Peon

Best Answers:
    well, for me, content, digg etc..

coders123, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  6. waterloo

waterloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link building and on-page SEO works great for me.

waterloo, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  7. tony5885

tony5885 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How do you learn SEO?Your teachers shouldn't give you that knowledge!!!!Sharing the knowledge give a humanity the progress....

tony5885, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  8. promo@s4seo.com

promo@s4seo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality Article Submission, Press Release Submission, Classifieds, Blog Commenting and Forum Posting. These activities will improve you backlinks and traffic.

promo@s4seo.com, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  9. mumtazm

mumtazm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 sites,forum posting, directory submission and promoting sites in social networking sites..These are the best methods of SEO.

mumtazm, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  10. doro

doro Active Member

Best Answers:
    I try to combine writing good content with promoting it on social networks... this way links will slowly grow naturally.

doro, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  11. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer you to do blog commenting. Its very useful techniques for one way links.

stepbystep, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  12. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    all are my best techniques

• Articles Submission
    • Directory Submission
    • Profiles link building
    • Forum Posting
    • Blog commenting
    • Press Release
    • Internet Marketing
    • Classified Submission
    • Social Bookmarking
    • Social Media Optimization
    • Other Useful Links and Information

Esolution, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  13. AmanDH

AmanDH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well these days social marketing has huge benefits as well

AmanDH, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  14. thoura

thoura Peon

Best Answers:
    When it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), there are several techniques you can employ to improve your website's visibility in search engine results and drive organic traffic. Here are some of the best SEO techniques:

1. Quality Content: Creating high-quality, informative, and engaging content is crucial for SEO. Focus on providing value to your audience by producing well-written articles, blog posts, guides, and other forms of content that answer their questions and address their needs.

2. Keyword Research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases that your target audience is searching for. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Moz's Keyword Explorer to discover popular keywords with reasonable search volume and optimize your content around them.

3. On-Page Optimization: Optimize your web pages by including target keywords in the title tags, meta descriptions, headings, and throughout the content. Ensure your URLs are descriptive and include relevant keywords. Optimize images by using descriptive alt tags and compressing their size for faster loading times.

4. Mobile Optimization: With the increasing use of mobile devices, it's essential to have a mobile-friendly website. Ensure your site is responsive and provides a seamless user experience on mobile devices. Google also considers mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor.

5. Site Speed: Improve your website's loading speed as it directly impacts user experience and search rankings. Compress images, minify CSS and JavaScript files, leverage browser caching, and consider using a content delivery network (CDN) to speed up your website.

6. Link Building: Build high-quality backlinks from reputable and relevant websites. Engage in outreach activities, guest posting, and content promotion to attract natural links to your site. Focus on acquiring backlinks from authoritative websites in your industry as they carry more weight in search engine algorithms.https://webypro.net/

7. Social Media Engagement: Active engagement on social media platforms can indirectly impact your SEO efforts. By sharing your content on social media, you increase its visibility, attract potential visitors, and potentially earn backlinks.

8. User Experience (UX): Prioritize user experience on your website. Ensure it is easy to navigate, with intuitive menus, clear calls-to-action, and fast-loading pages. A positive user experience leads to longer time on site, lower bounce rates, and increased engagement, which can positively influence your SEO rankings.

9. Technical SEO: Pay attention to technical aspects such as website structure, XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, canonical tags, and schema markup. Ensure proper indexing and crawling of your site by search engine bots.

10. Analytics and Monitoring: Regularly monitor your website's performance using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Analyze user behavior, track keyword rankings, and identify areas for improvement. Use the insights gained to refine your SEO strategies.

Remember that SEO is a long-term strategy, and it's important to stay up to date with the latest trends and algorithm updates. Experiment, monitor results, and adapt your techniques accordingly.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
    thoura, Jun 22, 2023 IP
  15. Webys Traffic Inc

Webys Traffic Inc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Throughout my years as a blogger and SEO expert, I've learned the significance of adapting to Google's ever-evolving algorithms. It's a continuous learning process, and here are some strategies that have consistently shown results.
    1. **Content Is King:** The quality of content is my first and foremost priority. I ensure it's engaging, valuable, and original. Google rewards informative and unique content that satisfies users' search intent.
    2. **Keyword Research:** I spend considerable time on detailed keyword research, focusing on long-tail keywords which have less competition and higher conversion rates. I use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Keyword Planner to stay ahead of the curve.
    3. **On-Page SEO:** Proper optimization of headers, meta descriptions, and images are integral. I also maintain a healthy keyword density without overstuffing.
    4. **Mobile-First Indexing:** With mobile searches exceeding desktop, I ensure my site is mobile-friendly. It helps improve user experience and consequently boosts rankings.
    5. **Loading Speed:** A quick-loading site is essential for retaining users and reducing bounce rates. I frequently check my website's speed using Google's PageSpeed Insights.
    6. **Backlinks:** Earning high-quality backlinks is a fundamental aspect of my strategy. I collaborate with relevant, high-authority websites for guest posting and link exchange.
    7. **User Experience (UX):** I keep refining my website's UX. Google's Core Web Vitals have reaffirmed the importance of a pleasant, efficient, and accessible user experience.
    8. **Schema Markup:** Implementing Schema Markup improves the way my site is represented in SERPs, enhancing click-through rates.
    I believe the key to SEO success lies in continual learning, testing, adapting, and above all, patience. SEO isn't a sprint; it's a marathon.

Webys Traffic Inc, Jul 1, 2023 IP
  16. tommy113

tommy113 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality Content: Create high-quality, original, and engaging content that aligns with user intent (I often focus on content. Content is the KING)
    On page: Optimize website's meta tags, including title tags and meta descriptions, with relevant keywords. Ensure content is well-structured, with proper heading tags and keyword-rich content that provides value to users
    Link building: Earn high-quality backlinks from reputable and relevant websites. Focus on building natural, organic links through content promotion, guest blogging, influencer outreach, and social media engagement. --> enhance the credibility and influence of site in search engines

tommy113, Jul 5, 2023 IP
  17. digitalgangsta

digitalgangsta Peon

Best Answers:
    Link insert is a quick way to build quality links. Source high traffic niche websites, outreach them and bargain a deal.

digitalgangsta, Jul 6, 2023 IP
  18. zohre

zohre Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    exactly
    I completely agree. me too :)

zohre, Jul 9, 2023 IP
  19. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the best SEO techniques

1. Identify high-volume, relevant search terms by conducting in-depth keyword research.

2. To raise your website's search engine ranks, optimize its meta tags, content, and structure for those keywords.

3. To raise domain authority, develop high-quality backlinks from reputable and pertinent domains.

4. Produce worthwhile and viral content to draw in social signals and organic links.

5. To reach local audiences, use local SEO strategies like local keyword targeting and Google My Business.

Daniel165, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  20. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking proved very effective for my projects. I mostly rely on Social bookmarking and Blog Posting and these activities bring the keywords in ranking.

sbsl, Nov 21, 2023 IP