1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Automated Article Submission Advice Please?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by hookah, Sep 12, 2006.

We're looking to buy either article submission software or an article submission site (ArticleMarketer.com or ArticlePostRobot.com). Our first question is which would you recommend; software or site? If software, what software would you suggest? If a site, what site would you suggest? We're not too concerned about price but rather the best long term investment. Thank you for your advice!

hookah, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  2. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    Manual submission is best since you have control over the whole process, unless you hire someone for doing such task.

For automated submission there are two options, software or scripts, such as the posted here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=88124

Pat Gael, Sep 14, 2006 IP
  3. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Manual submission is good, but it does take time.

I started submitting by hand, and now, I prefer to outsource.
    http://www.Isnare.com does the work for me, and I also use ArticleMarketer.

Software is an intermediate solution, but you still have to do the work. I used to submit with Article submitter.

Franck S, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  4. acplus

acplus Guest

Best Answers:
    It's a good idea submitting articles to article directories, but if you are using an automated method surely you'll be submitting the same article to every directory?

Is your idea behind this to increase your search engine ranking position for a selected keyword? Or....To receive click throughs on the articles?

The big three - Google, Yahoo and MSN - Will eliminate all duplicate content and would therefore not index these pages. Ok, they may index these pages if for some reason it was not detected as duplicate content, but the search engines would most likely give these link backs to your website no worth.

My advice is to create unique content and submit it manually to the top article directories with good page ranks - GoArticles and EzineArticles for instance.

It will be worth it in the long run.

Regards,
    acplus

acplus, Sep 26, 2006 IP
  5. number1artist

number1artist Peon

Best Answers:
    A great service which we use for our No.1 Artist site is Hudson Horizons - HH Sitemap Manager - fully automated and they are very helpful getting your sitemap setup to process and submit 3 times a week. We have over 10,000 pages and their system is able to handle it... only $15/month... can't beat it.

http://sitemap.hudsonhorizons.com

number1artist, Oct 17, 2006 IP