1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your account is temporarily locked ??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by shar11, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! :)

I have experienced that issue already before and I believe that It will be okay after some time.
    Actually there's nothing really bad here if you're sure that you're the only one using your account. Facebook does this when the system notices that your account is always signed in using different devices or if you're using proxy websites.

The first time I encountered that problem, I really freaked out since I have lots of files in my account that I needed to access that time and don't even have a backup copy to any. Then I found out it was only because I always accessed my fb account using many devices alternately.

Just don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.
    Cheers!

Nawshale, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  2. shar11

shar11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, so today we blocked accounts on facebook who had the same IP address blocked account sister, neighbor just everyone who was on te IP address, we would like to send my documents (passport.), which we did not know if we unblocked?
    Thank you all

"Hi,

In an effort to maintain a culture of authenticity on the site, Facebook requires users to provide their real first and last names. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited, and fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

Our systems indicated that your account may not be authentic based on a variety of factors. If you believe you were disabled by mistake, please reply to this email with a digital image of your government-issued identification. Make sure the identification you provide meets all of the following requirements:

- Must be government-issued (e.g. passport, driver's license)
    - Must be in color
    - Must clearly show your full name, date of birth, and photo

If possible, please save this file in JPEG image format.

You may black out any personal information that is not needed to verify your identity (e.g., address, license number). Rest assured that we will permanently delete your ID from our servers once we have used it to verify the authenticity of your account.

Note that writing in and submitting your ID multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

Facebook"

shar11, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  3. shar11

shar11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did not add any friends, but because of the IP address, all who have had the same IP and delete accounts, I sent them to Passport but now I have a blocked account ..

You do not know how long it will take?, If it unlocks at all?

shar11, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  4. AffiliateCent

AffiliateCent Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Maybe You use Different country IPs to log in facebook

AffiliateCent, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  5. Jocelyn Miller7

Jocelyn Miller7 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes yes my account many time this probliam.

Jocelyn Miller7, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  6. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am same as you. Our house has like 5 computers and login with the same IP. However, one thing I really don't like the detection of IP address. This because our Telecom does not fix an IP. Hence, our IP will change once we switched off the router/broadband.

I thought only Facebook system programming was vulnerable. Nevertheless, Google also same. Lastly, but not the least, we didn't have any bad activities going on. I feel really boring with such a bad behavior and don't feel like I am at home.

I am speechless...

imuncutno1, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  7. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah if these kind of problems happen, send them a message.
    When they don't reply, you have to get annoying then, start sending as many emails as you can and ask them to open your account.

Henry Calvin, Jan 21, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.