1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You Tube and link for advertising

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mirodenia, Oct 19, 2015.

Hi,

I just made a wonderful movie with a girl and I need to put somewhere on the movie or in the description bellow a link to her website where people can find her and buy her services.
    Do you know if I am allowed to do this? I saw people doing it but I am not sure and I do not want her profile down or something...

Can you please help?
    I tried to search on you tube help but didnt find any.

Thanks.

Mirodenia, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, no problem. Hopefully you keyword optimized your video! Go ahead and add your main keyword as the first thing in the description then a link including http:// to the website. Complete allowed and encouraged! What you do not want to do is set up any annotations taking people away to outside sites.

EPol83, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  3. Shole93

Shole93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should put up a trailer and you are allowed to add the link in the description, so you are good to go.
    The thing is you need to create a good promotional video if you want people to click on the link.

Shole93, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  4. Richard Ng

Richard Ng Peon

Best Answers:
    You can go to the "Video Manager", click "Edit", then choose "Annotations", then click on " +Add Annotation" and you can choose between - Speech Bubble, Note, Title, Spotlight or/and Label. I prefer "Speech Bubble" as it works for me.

Then in the "Basic Info" setting you should put your website with the http:// infront of your website URL so that the public can click and go directly to your website.

Hope it helps.

Richard Ng, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. litheria21

litheria21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you provide a link to this video? Maybe we can have more ideas than..

litheria21, Nov 17, 2015 IP