1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting

Discussion in 'Bing' started by netjobs, May 27, 2007.

1. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at buying a key this evening and was quited at £95.00! NINTY-FIVE BOODY QUID!

It's pure bloody greed!

Dean_Saliba, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a legal windows xp disc with genuine key and anytime I would re-install my operating system on the same pc like maybe 3 times is the same year I would have to go and call microsoft to validate my operating system, that to me was annoying and I legally purchased my software unopened.

I am now a supporter of people sharing software, the prices are over inflated and now software and scripts are way over priced, thsi is a issue of greed.

Microsoft software isn't good enough to be priced over 30 dollars, I mean you spend money buying software and scripts then they want you to pay for updates and subscriptions or items that should come with the script.

I am very happy people share what they pay for

also there are many free scripts that are just as good or better than the paid ones

I have 2 different versions of the Windows All In One DvD so I am able to install operating systems from Dos 6.22, win 3.1, win nt, win 95, win 98, win Me, Win 2000, win xp home or pro, win 2003 server all editions like web, datacenter, standard and enterprise plus other programs like antivirus, disc imaging, ghosting programs etc. I paid over $1,000.00 for all 5 dvd's and I charge $100 per install I have made my money back times over, it is said that what I purchased is the system builders edition.

I also have all versions of Vista and the system builder activation tool- tested it on many systems and it is real

any questions send me a message

BlaqHQ, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  3. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol You are funny :D
    Did the computer just appear magically in your residence?:p

Dollar, Sep 12, 2008 IP
  4. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My question, is how can you be a victim? it's blatantly obvious if it's a fake. If you're going to use pirate software, of course you'll know if it's a rip off... if people want the real thing, then they'd buy it from a reputable source rather than a man at the local market offering it at £5.

I support using legit software, but others don't, and the majority of the time they're not victims. If people didn't want rip off software, then it wouldn't happen. Simple enough

Grit., Sep 12, 2008 IP
  5. dmehosting

dmehosting Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm laughing seeing some of you saying that Microsoft charges to much in "poor" countries. Microsoft cuts their prices almost 99% on their products in some of these countries to allow those who only make $500-$1000/mo the ability to purchase a legitimate copy. Software piracy is a huge deal and costing software developers like Microsofts billions a year in lost revenue. I really hope they keep on improving their methods to stop it, as there are many ways people can get a genuine copy of their OS's.

dmehosting, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  6. ogoi

ogoi Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right, people who crack the software were never going to pay for it. and so the software industry does not loose any customer ad they never did have it.

Software publishers loose money from people who crack the software and then resell it as genuine.

ogoi, Jan 18, 2010 IP
  7. PaulAdams

PaulAdams Peon

Best Answers:
    I also want this magic happening to me.:D
    Should I give you my residence address or it will magically find me:D

PaulAdams, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  8. bilhop

bilhop Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying a key does have it's benefits

bilhop, Feb 19, 2010 IP