1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yoast vs All in one SEO?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Klikkit, Jun 9, 2013.

1. chiragagarwal1991

chiragagarwal1991 Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast! All in one covers the most basic features only in its Pro version while the Yoast plugin has almost everything in the free one itself and it works.

chiragagarwal1991, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. trish1

trish1 Member

Best Answers:
    i have used both , but i would recommend yoast cuz it has many features as compared AIO seo

trish1, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  3. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both plugins are excellent and i'd go with either depending on user preference. I have used WordPress SEO by Yoast on some projects and All In One SEO on others. Clients are very mixed on these two but they are both very good plugins for SEO!

That said, I'd personally prefer Yoast's product, but that's just me! People even in our office would disagree with that and say All In One is better.

gotkloud, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  4. alfieindesigns

alfieindesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use Yoast all the time... great features and fast updates.
    And i like the UX/UI in admin and editors...

Thanks Yoast!

alfieindesigns, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  5. websitetalk

websitetalk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you for SEO Ultimate plugin for a wordpress website, it is a combined package of all SEO features. You can optimize pages, posts, categories, media, products, etc from only one place. It also has multiple modules, you can use accordingly.

Apart from this I will vote for Yoast.

websitetalk, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  6. Maninder Pal Singh

Maninder Pal Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried them both and SEO by Yoast is way better in my opinion. First of all, Yoast gives bigger number of and more powerful features for SEO. It's like no part of SEO is left out. Some people consider it difficult to use but after using it for one website you'll get hang of it and will love it for sure. Another reason is that, All In One SEO has given a lot of problems in the past like making your WordPress website more vulnerable to hacks, etc. making the plugin less reliable. So, SEO by Yoast is superior in my opinion.

Maninder Pal Singh, Sep 6, 2014 IP