1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yoast SEO plugin not creating sitemap

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by aliraza168, Jul 7, 2014.

i have started a new website on wordpress, im having problem with Yoast Seo Plugin. when i open sitemap url i get this error:
    Error 404!

aliraza168, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just deactivate the plugin and then reactivate it. If the problem persist visit yoast support team or forum.

iwebsocial, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  3. Vahid

Vahid Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need the Yoast plugin at all. There is a great plugin for the sitemap which is called "Google XML Sitemaps". Just install and activate it and it will create the sitemap automatically.

The other thing that you need to set is your blog home page and post pages titles. I mean the <title> tag. Please let me know if you don't know how to do and I will let you know.

If you take care of these two things (sitemap using the Google XML Sitemaps, and the <title>) then you don't need any SEO plugin.

Vahid, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  4. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    de activate and re activate if not working, unstall and install it again. hope it will work.

Manoj_Online, Aug 27, 2014 IP